Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,196 members, 7,916,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike (50835 Views)

Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / Rivers State: Gale Of Defection Hits Ubima PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by tillaman(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nice work Gov Wike
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by AnanseK(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
good one.nobody is telling you not to steal steal but do something tangleable

Igbos self centered selfish and immoral principle of life. That’s why they are hated by the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by samwash(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Na wa for some Nigerians ooo !!
Sch wen dey just newly renovate, dem Neva even commission ham some pple don dey bad mouth d project .
''I wish it will be maintained ''' as if dem can see to end from the beginning!!!
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Validated: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Is that Amaechi's Alma matter? God bless Wike for rescuing Amaechi homeland from ridicule.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Skengman: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nice one Wike

Shame on Amaechi
Are u insane? Amaechi made major strides in education. Wike can only dream of doing wat that man did in education

2 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by naijadrivablog: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
In Rotimi Amaechi's village grin
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by 175(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82110154:
Gold one from the Governor.

We want to see more good and positive change like this from Rivers state, A state everyone now refer to as the RIVERS OF BLOOD!

God bless Rivers state.
God bless Nigeria.

Dear Sane Nigerians,
Patriotic Nigerians Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters.

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria.
You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud, just as we did above.
Kindly take note y'all! wink
Again, God bless Nigeria.

Onye ala
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by ehisaad: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
As much as its a good development, we should not also forget so quickly that its their sole responsibility and one of the reason they were elected.

Let's not forget so quickly that during Ameachi's administration the Educational sector in Rivers state was on its best
It was during his administration that almost all the communities in Rivers state had a school built. But wike came and left the infrastructure to decay just because of politics.
He should go and maintain and improve on Ameachi's legacies...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by DeviIhimseIf: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82110154:
Good one from the Governor.

We want to see more good and positive change like this from Rivers state, A state everyone now refer to as the RIVERS OF BLOOD!

God bless Rivers state.
God bless Nigeria.

Dear Sane Nigerians,
Patriotic Nigerians Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters.

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria.
You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud, just as we did above.
Kindly take note y'all! wink
Again, God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Cityguy: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Funny enough thats the hometown of the former Governor Ameachi!!
Yes, the lizard of Ubima.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Skengman:

Are u insane? Amaechi made major strides in education. Wike can only dream of doing wat that man did in education

I know you're working for your 30k monthly stipend , it's expected that you will support a failure like Amaechi.

Wike got the "Mr Project" nickname from Yomi Osibanjo himself, The vice president of Nigeria and that alone should tell you that Wike has surpassed all Amaechi's little achievement in his 8 years misrule withing 4 yrs and 4 months.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by DeviIhimseIf: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Nyesom Wike but you shouldn't resort to scoring such petty political goals.
What of the community school at Buguma or that shitty one at Ahoada?

Ubima will forever give honour to whom honour is due.
We all know this is a subtle shade at Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi for being unable to fix this school.

Well, it is on record that Rivers state is yet to witness the development it underwent in the Lion of Ubima's first term as Governor.
With that said....any progress is progress.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by ArticleBeast: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
FamousMonk:
Seen..
Doesn't change a god damn thing.
The same way ur life has been stagnant abi
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wow. Weldone
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Skengman: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
ehisaad:
As much as its a good development, we should not also forget so quickly that its their sole responsibility and one of the reason they were elected.

Let's not forget so quickly that during Ameachi's administration the Educational sector in Rivers state was on its best
It was during his administration that almost all the communities in Rivers state had a school built. But wike came and left the infrastructure to decay just because of politics.
He should go and maintain and improve on Ameachi's legacies...
I thought eloquence had died, but here is before me. You couldn’t have said it better.
THREAD BURIED by u
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by hypehopza: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
I have heard. Play Organized Groove Mp3 Download (Chronical Deep Claps Back Remix) By Lloyd BW, Kali Maji
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
donbachi:
abeg cool down make GOD use u.

grin
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by EternalBeing: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Skengman: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I know you're working for your 30k monthly stipend , it's expected that you will support a failure like Amaechi.

Wike got the "Mr Project" nickname from Yomi Osibanjo himself, The vice president of Nigeria and that alone should tell you that Wike has surpassed all Amaechi's little achievement in his 8 years misrule withing 4 yrs and 4 months.
I’m not here to entertain your political incoherence. Pls be true to yourself
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by BeijinDossier: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wike too much
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Tomjazzy2: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nice one.

But that village is still very volatile. If they don't put a police post close to that building, I bet you those guys would loot every single item there within a month
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by tsavkeghps(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by bigtt76(f): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by OakPearl(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Roon9:
Nice one Slayer of the Lizard of Ubima!

Please check out our Amazing offers at REN Solar Hub
.5kva Mega Powerbank/ Inverter with 250AH lithium ion battery to power up your 32inch Plasma TV, decoder, PCs, phones and lighting point for up to 14 hours.. Or our highly affordable 1kva solar system for your basic appliances

One year documented money back warranty.

Check my signature for contact details

My brother, find ya bele sell market, leave politicians.
You don't know which side of the divide your potential customers could come from.
#CandidAdvise
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
i dont know if its only me that use to ask myself, why am i a nigerian, why not even brasil, germany, or england

Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Godwin2am(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
AMECHI THE BACKWARD UNPROGRESSIVE ABANDON THAT SCHOOL IN HIS OWN COMMUNITY
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by joseph1832(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
I sincerely hope the school management can maintain the school. History has shown maintenance is something Nigerians in the public sector lack.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by Ahmeduana(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
FamousMonk:
Seen..
Doesn't change a god damn thing.
Take money, go and buy joy and happiness.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike by ugolinze123(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
all this one na for the camera joor. enter rivers state and you will ask if this is really where crude dey come from. road zero from etche to owerri even the so called ubima no road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Eid-el-kabir: Senator Natasha Akpoti Distributes Rams To Muslim Faithfuls / Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.