Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,204 members, 7,933,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade (11408 Views)

“IPOB Terrorists”: Tinubu Is Blunt; He Called A Spade A Spade / Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) / Open Grazing: Northern Governors Finally Called Spade, A Spade – Atedo Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2019

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Malay, Indo, Ghana, SA, US, UK, IVORY COAST. CHINA, GERMANY, same story
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by kampari: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
The greatest drug dealer in Africa is Escobar Smith(Ekeoha real name) from Abia state.

Abia state is cursed with filth

Abia state is cursed with bad roads

Abia state is cursed with bad leaders

Abia state is cursed all round.

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

Incidentally I am from Abia state

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
kampari:
The greatest drug dealer in Africa is Escobar Smith(Ekeoha real name) from Abia state.

Please, when you catch this lone Abia drug pusher kill him. He is a disgrace to Igbos, just like 21 on death row in Indonesia, 50 in Malay and 77 in USA, all from Anambra.

You are a fake Abia man lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by kampari: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
astrodome:

lease, when you catch this lone Abia drug pusher kill him. He is a disgrace to Igbos, just like 21 on death row in Indonesia, 50 in Malay and 77 in USA, all from Anambra.
ou are a fake Abia man lolz
[/s]

Stop crying over nothing. Abia is my state but it is the worst state in Nigeria. TA Orji tied our state in a shrine but you are busy chasing shadows

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by kampari: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
astrodome:

You are a fake Abia man lolz

Abia is my state but I must not stop telling you the bitter truth. Look at the condition of Aba, it is enough to make you cry.

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by ZnO: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lest we forget too soon

Here are photos from the burial of Nigerian drug mule, (Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha) who was killed after being sentenced to death over drug related offence in Indonesia. He was laid to rest amid tears at his compound in [b]Ezigbo village, Ihiala LGA of Anambra [/b]state on Thursday, August 18th. His outing service will hold tomorrow in his village.

The drug trafficker had been on death row for years after he was arrested with heroin shortly on arrival to the country.
https://www.nairaland.com/3299909/izuchukwu-ezimoha-executed-indonesia-buried

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by BeijinDossier: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
kampari:

This is fact
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by BeijinDossier: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
kampari:
[s][/s]

Stop crying over nothing. Abia is my state but it is the worst state in Nigeria. TA Orji tied our state in a shrine but you are busy chasing shadows

This is shameful. Governor
of Abia state. No wonder the state is in this condition

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2,168 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe State (Photo) / ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo / Buhari, Stop The Reckless Borrowing - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.