Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med (31492 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by kikake: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/presidential-tribunal-atiku-pdp-putting-lives-of-judges-in-danger-says-buhari-media/

BMO, you are on contempt of the Tribunal.
In a normal country, you all are supposed to be arraigned for contempt of court proceedings.

1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Tareq1105: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kingspin:
This is the effect of INEC bad conduct.

If elections are free and fair the court will have very little to do

Don't be myopic.

What about the desperation of our political actors like your principal, Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by power50: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Is he complaining on behalf of the judges or what? The judges have nothing to fear if they stand by the truth.

List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Lonelypacifist6: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
eTECTIV:
Pls ehn, what's d work of dis BMO abeg?
Mouth piece to the Zombies.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by omolola12345(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nigerians know what will happen tomorrow already but we like deceiving ourselves a lot. Why not wait and see tomorrow if its not APC that will carry the day.I dont think we should be chasing shadows by now. Buharilated till 2023.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by elmodee7(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
The national maga is at it again. Its obvious Atiku would lose at the tribunal and his desperate afford to bribe his way victory wouldn't work. Atiku can never be president

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
IAmSkinny:
I don't want to sound like an APC zombie but the handwriting on the wall is very clear. From the DSS saying stuff about some group of people plotting to destabilize the country to this current issue. Isn't it just obvious that the decision has long been made? Isn't it obvious that Atiku is not coming?
I have already registered for suffering and smiling till 2023. Guys, brace yourself for impact, the next four years would be like hell.

Yes my brother BMO already know what the judgement will be
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by allubi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
IAmSkinny:
I don't want to sound like an APC zombie but the handwriting on the wall is very clear. From the DSS saying stuff about some group of people plotting to destabilize the country to this current issue. Isn't it just obvious that the decision has long been made? Isn't it obvious that Atiku is not coming?
I have already registered for suffering and smiling till 2023. Guys, brace yourself for impact, the next four years would be like hell.
you are on point
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by olajigaolamide: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Maybe The PDP tried to bribe him and he didn't take the bribe.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by AdonaiAluminium: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
In what way are they putting Judges lives in danger?
I think everyone should be care of what to say at this time

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by AdonaiAluminium: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
In what way are they putting Judges lives in danger?
I think everyone should be careful of what to say at this time

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/presidential-tribunal-atiku-pdp-putting-lives-of-judges-in-danger-says-buhari-media/
lol which nigerians una dey address sef? Maitama, asokoro or ebute meta?Nigeria is too big that a news can travel without questions. Huh
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Evercurious(f): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
AnanseK:

Buhari only “harassed” criminal judges like Onnoghen and others with dubious earnings of millions of Naira and d hidden in their houses.

Abeg go rest. Talking as if we are toddlers here..
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by patoh86: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
I have already sensed that this judgement has been decided by APC and the judges
IAmSkinny:
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Susu888(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
criminalmindz:
what kind of senseless country is this. why is femi adesina and co be senseless and unprofessional. if they have bought the judgement with money or intimidation why then are they disturbing our cyber space with lies. if they like let them announce 20-1 against Atiku no problem but they should know one thing man proposes but God disposes. if God says buhari tenure ends tonight, 1 million Abba kyari can't stop it.

I agree nd if God says Buhari shall reign till 2090 a billion Atiku's can't stop it either...

Praise the Lord kiss

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by oluwasegun007(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
I wish they can declare in favour of atiku...
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by akdjr(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
I have so much confidence that our judiciary will not put us to shame. They did it in 2003, 2007 & 2011 and they will also do it again.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Babaken(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Now i see why SEME BORDER WERE close there fire in this country.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Charly68: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Na by force !
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
WonderManly:
Nothing will happen tomorrow!
There is hope for Atiku. Congratulations in advance to Mr. President Atiku Abubakar. Atikulated forever!

and if they judge in favor if Buhari...

from now on non of any apc politicians and their kids will ever cross other country,,,

ike ekweremmadu is even smalll
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by WonderManly(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

and if they judge in favor if Buhari...

from now on non of any apc politicians and their kids will ever cross other country,,,

ike ekweremmadu is even smalll
You just nail it out well!...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by IAmSkinny: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
patoh86:
I have already sensed that this judgement has been decided by APC and the judges

It has
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by jrusky(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
BMO or BMZ(Buhari media zombies)
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by rrikado(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Idiotic wailiers are saying rubbish now, after the judgement tomorrow PDP idiotic party will say our democracy is raped. Ndi ara
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Kingspin(m): 2:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Tareq1105:

Don't be myopic.

What about the desperation of our political actors like your principal, Atiku?

Blame INEC! If election are counted correctly at the polling unit both Atiku and Buhari will talk and do less.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Obason22(m): 3:16am On Sep 11, 2019
BafanaBafana:
The thing tire me o. I was watching AIT just now and they are going round the country to interview PDP sympathizers who are saying the elections are not free and fair and INEC should do the right thing.

A student that knows he has failed exam goes about blackmailing the lecturer
shut up, Were is buhari certificate.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by obainosis4real: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2019
This is nothing but fear of the unknown... They are the one killing Nigeria and still the one shouting for rescue... Buhari propaganda continues even after election...

God forbid it if the outcome is in favor of the core deceiver Buhari

The BMO should go sleep and stop disturbing us for tomorrow is the D.DAY
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by akingbatope: 6:06am On Sep 11, 2019
Harrymig1:
Nobody is safe in this country. If to say no be God....
if apc people hand are clean why worried, up atikulated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances / Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) / Oshiomhole: Atiku Will Get 45,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.