Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,069 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide (2135 Views)

This Is The Man Responsible For The Nationwide Strike(photo) / Anambra Man Responsible For Beheading Of Lawmaker Pics / Face Of The Man Responsible For Our Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety of IPOB Leader Worldwide. He ensured his safety in Nigeria when the Army attacked and subsequent escape out of Nigeria.

Re: The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin
Re: The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide by kettykin: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmmm , will biafra be gotten on the streets of Europe . Only time will tell.
By the way now that these folks has turned biafra to a world wide institution, they should work on the biafra brand. Biafra needs branding so that it will appeal to the world more. Instead of people seeing protesters and hungry looking guys beating up Ekweremadu, we want to see the finest of igbos projecting the biafran brand in entertainment, movies, sports, music,literature etc by the smartest of igbos in the diaspora.

Biafra should project itself as the pride of Africa. We don't need dead giants if Africa

Those who are not pleased with this should either hug the nearest transformer or move to the lagoon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide by speaktome(m): 1:39am On Sep 11, 2019
It is written!!

Ụmụ Chineke is marching forward and no gate of hell will prevail against them!!!

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2019
na im god be that?

Re: The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide by helinues: 4:55am On Sep 11, 2019
The EU parliament members that invited Kanu only do so for their selfish reasons not for the actualization of Biafra.

Wondering how much lobbyists would charge to arrange this meeting..
Re: The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide by Godons1: 5:16am On Sep 11, 2019
All I see are, COWARDs. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide by Omojudy: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Biafra matter don tire me. Abi Na Nigerian matter I go talk. Even the election tribunal wey Some people Dey watch yesterday, I told them not to waste their time.

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/
Re: The Powerful Man Responsible For The Safety Of IPOB Leader Worldwide by FamousMonk: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2019
I think he also helped him cum..
The IPOB leader looks gayyy to me..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Ondo Youths Seize Car Of Senator Who Tried To Bribe Them With 2M / Nnamdi Kanu To Revolutionaries " If You Stop Now, They Will Asssassinate You" / If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.