Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court (36568 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by EgunMogaji2: 6:24am On Sep 12, 2019
richPHAROAH:
le them try it in nigeria na and see if them no go dey carry female gold digger corpse every day

Yep, happens in the USA too cheesy
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by stormborn28(m): 6:26am On Sep 12, 2019
Richy4:
Without going to law school, I would have done better than this judge. sad
Haba!!! How did he award custody of a child to a woman that told him that she has no where to go?

So if the child sleeps under the bridge.. it's not his problem as long as the marriage was dissolved and the man drops #5000 per month FULL STOP.
in fact im perplex
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by stormborn28(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2019
genq:

That only shows the woman to be a deadbeat if she wants custody of the child but cannot provide financially for him/her.

Imagine with all her numerous affairs she claims to "have nowhere to go" cheesy
that is to tell you she has a shallow brain

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by stormborn28(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2019
AryaSand:
Different Men? Eweleke!
yes oooo.... Her honeypot dey bang well well
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by stormborn28(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2019
habeesola:
5k for what, too small.
but she fit dey open her useless toto dey nack up and down.... I blame the judge for not allowing the man to keep the child
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Moneyfem: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2019
darecool:
The #5000 upkeep thing is outdated joo. How can 5k d be enough for the upkeep of a child in 30days

That's where we get it wrong in Africa; the woman also will cater for the child since he belongs to two of them.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Prideofthelion: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2019
darecool:
The #5000 upkeep thing is outdated joo. How can 5k d be enough for the upkeep of a child in 30days

U are right,but the issue is that Nigeria still has no constitution yet. They are still using outdated military decrees that were manufactured several decades ago.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by stormborn28(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2019
baby124:
grin. Madam say she has no where to go. Lmao. What about the abelejayan? He’s good for bleeps and not coexistence
nna meeeennhh
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by stormborn28(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
If it's me o, I will find a lasting solution to the matter than going to court for divorce. The woman pleaded not to be separated, that shows she does not really understand what's happening to her. Now if it's me, I will go spiritual, physiological, psychological and physically. Then I will find my solution. Sometimes someone can see a reason to thank you later for saving their lives.
you know nothing ....ae cheating wife will kill you
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by stormborn28(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2019
EVILFOREST:
OKAFOR'S LAW 1, never Fails...
hmmm.... That law no be here oooo
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Kaazhmooond: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Once debel is debel for life..
for those girls that are not matured
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2019
EMEKABLACK:
GOOD DAY, BELOVED NAIRALANDERS.
MY HEART IS FILLED WITH ANGUISH AND DESPERATION AS I TYPE THIS.
I'M A 200L UNDERGRADUATE IN A NIGERIAN VARSITY THAT HAS BEEN STRUGGLING TO MANAGE FINANCIALLY IN MY ACADEMIC PURSUIT. I FEEL LIKE I'M ABANDONED BY MY PARENTS SINCE THEY HAVE MY OTHER SIBLINGS TO CATER FOR.
SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS MONTH, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH TO MY BELOVED PARENTS FOR FINANCIAL AID BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL SINCE THEY HAD NONE. TO EAT AT LEAST ONE MEAL WHICH I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO BEFORE HAS NOW BECOME A CHALLENGE TO ME. I'VE BEEN SUSTAINING MYSELF WITH #5O NAIRA SNACK EVERYDAY BUT NOW, I GOT NO MORE MONEY LEFT. MY SOLE ISSUE IS NOT EVEN TO BECOME EMACIATED BUT TO AVOID CONTRACTING AN ULCER IN THE LONG RUN.
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE COME TO MY AID, I PLEAD YOU.
EMEKA RAMA
DIAMOND BANK

how long will you do this? i even thought its a health condition to which i always respond. you are simply lazy if you can feed yourself in 200l.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by idesylvester(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2019
That's how the devil deceive them thinking they're stars. After divorce all those men will face their family life. Konji na bastard.
genq:

That only shows the woman to be a deadbeat if she wants custody of the child but cannot provide financially for him/her.

Imagine with all her numerous affairs she claims to "have nowhere to go" cheesy
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2019
once the wife you marry is not a virgin, you are on your own
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Spain007(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2019
habeesola:
5k for what, too small.

Mk the woman add her own
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by McCoy662(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2019
darecool:
that's the man's part, the woman should make it 10. the boy is their son na.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2019
habeesola:
5k for what, too small.

Pls put your picture on your profile. I know you're pretty
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Spain007(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2019
Zukky123:
Pls I need advice
There's this girl I'm dating, I love. I have plans for her, have even told mummy about her.
But recently we've been having issues I'd just tell u the latest one, let me just respect her and leave the others out.
On Sunday I was with her in her house then I discovered she was chatting with the ex she told me she was no longer with, tell him he doesn't call her anymore that communication is important, which clearly states that something is going on with them. I told her about it and left her house, she couldn't even apologise, stop me, call or text. Then later in the night she called me telling me whether I won't come and pick my stuff with her. I was shocked. I waited checking if she'd call back or text admitting her wrong and apologising. She didn't call until the next, till night time. Then I sent her massage "I guess i searched for anwsers i didn't want. Well, now know what I meant to u... come for ur sim & singlet whenever u want. Pls help me get my duvet". She didn't even respond
I felt hurt and cos of how I feel about her, I went to her house and she wasn't even remorseful. After a long talk, she finally told me sorry. I told her the condition for continuing the stuff we had was if she'd tell the guy she has someone, so they'd break that communication. She told me she won't do it then that she'd do it at her own time that I was pressuring/commanding her to choose, that she wouldn't do it. That if I loved her, I wouldn't tell her to choose. I asked if she didn't want me? She said she did and I told her the same thing and she refused. I told her I'd walk if she can't she said I made my choice. I did'nt know when I smashed my phone that's when she actually got concerned, I started going and she ran after me. Well she didn't still agree to what I told her, out of the love I have for her, i had to succumb. Then I slept in her house, told her to come to my house that later yday. She's been with me. Then this night that guy called her when I was with her, they talked. I couldn't hold the pain and disappointment, I told her. She told me that we've talked about it, that we shouldn't spoil the night. That it was just a call.

The lady get ur MUMU botton....if u continue like dis,u might end up like DJ Arafat...u go dey Waka for road power bike go fail brake kill u.

Man Up bro
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Most women are emotionally attached to their exes, especially those that drill them till they splash ewedu water.

Brothers, just pray before you choose a wife.

In this case,early marriage comes to bear.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by searchlight: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2019
Richy4:
Without going to law school, I would have done better than this judge. sad
Haba!!! How did he award custody of a child to a woman that told him that she has no where to go?

So if the child sleeps under the bridge.. it's not his problem as long as the marriage was dissolved and the man drops #5000 per month FULL STOP.
So what would you have done if you were the judge?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by bonnyhope: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
To marry fine woman tire me. Noting go make me marry yoruba and igbo women.
You can say Yoruba because igbo are committed in marriage....by the way where are you from?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by moorevic(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2019
Women are terrible set of people, reminds me of one lie "his dick didn't enter “She said that she did whatshe did because she wanted to find out the reason why she has not been able to get pregnant in a long while.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2019
Married and cheating
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2019
darecool:

She doesn't even deserved any.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Thinkdiffway: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2019
Single mother everywhere, I always want to be the ex, don't truck girl into marriage or relationship because she can follow you but her heart will not because it's a trick.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by openmine(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2019
Marriage does not breed responsibility...!
Marriage does not reduce or eradicate cheating whether male or female!
Marriage does not change the attitude or character of an individual....
Marriage is not a shortcut to happiness...
Marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme or problem-free mechanism!

Stop following or listening to the "i will learn to love him/her" crew!
Take the opportunity a 'relationship' presents to know your partner 'VERY WELL'....
No matter how many have bastardized 'relationship' does not in any way take away its relevance!
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Ibadan women and infidelity are like 5 & 6.

These kind of women are the type that will sleep with their husband's father, brother, best man, driver, gate man and even their bosses at work all in the name of promotion.

Olosho is in the blood of these women. On the flipside, Ibadan babes espcially the ones bearing Modinat, Aishat, Ramatu, Raliatu, Simbiat, and Sikirat have the sweetest punas in the South West Region of Nigeria. If you marry these type of women, you are doing so at your own risk because you will end up training children that are not yours.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Bahddo(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2019
Zukky123:
Pls I need advice
There's this girl I'm dating, I love. I have plans for her, have even told mummy about her.
But recently we've been having issues I'd just tell u the latest one, let me just respect her and leave the others out.
On Sunday I was with her in her house then I discovered she was chatting with the ex she told me she was no longer with, tell him he doesn't call her anymore that communication is important, which clearly states that something is going on with them. I told her about it and left her house, she couldn't even apologise, stop me, call or text. Then later in the night she called me telling me whether I won't come and pick my stuff with her. I was shocked. I waited checking if she'd call back or text admitting her wrong and apologising. She didn't call until the next, till night time. Then I sent her massage "I guess i searched for anwsers i didn't want. Well, now know what I meant to u... come for ur sim & singlet whenever u want. Pls help me get my duvet". She didn't even respond
I felt hurt and cos of how I feel about her, I went to her house and she wasn't even remorseful. After a long talk, she finally told me sorry. I told her the condition for continuing the stuff we had was if she'd tell the guy she has someone, so they'd break that communication. She told me she won't do it then that she'd do it at her own time that I was pressuring/commanding her to choose, that she wouldn't do it. That if I loved her, I wouldn't tell her to choose. I asked if she didn't want me? She said she did and I told her the same thing and she refused. I told her I'd walk if she can't she said I made my choice. I did'nt know when I smashed my phone that's when she actually got concerned, I started going and she ran after me. Well she didn't still agree to what I told her, out of the love I have for her, i had to succumb. Then I slept in her house, told her to come to my house that later yday. She's been with me. Then this night that guy called her when I was with her, they talked. I couldn't hold the pain and disappointment, I told her. She told me that we've talked about it, that we shouldn't spoil the night. That it was just a call.
no vex, how old are you?

If you respect yourself, you'd stop throwing yourself at a lady that neither wants nor respects you as a person. Her heart is not with you, why do you stress yourself?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by centboy123456(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2019
habeesola:
5k for what, too small.

is u say ur too small she can go and work for her ouw money period
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by centboy123456(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2019
akinsmyk:

It's very unrealistic. I have a daughter too. I send 5k every week for Good and diapers. The judges should go check the price of SMA Gold, 123 and other baby food in the market. My own baby finishes one tin of food that cost 2,500 weekly +a tin of milk o.

I send more if a drug is to be bought or she needs to see doctors

u send all this money so what is the work of the mother na bro I believe in 50/50 I bring u bring not only me
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by centboy123456(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2019
NobleRomm:
is the 5k for biscuits abi candy for 1 month

bro is she need money let's her go and work for her own money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.