Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,928 members, 7,949,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) (849 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by ExAngel007(f): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
A Nigerian man has allegedly given his girlfriend the
beating of her life.

According to reports, the sad incident took place last week.

It was gathered that the incident happened over alleged suspicion of infidelity at Flat 266, Tosam building, Jakande Estate, Lagos. .
The the suspect who is said to be jobless was said to have instructed the victim to quit her job because he felt she’s dating her supervisor.

The lady’s refusal angered him and he decided to assault her.

https://www.tori.ng/news/130211/young-man-nearly-beats-girlfriend-to-death-for-not.html

Re: Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by Leemekzy: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
useless man.
Re: Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Enough of this bullshit. She's your girlfriend not your punching bag. If you cant leave her cause she cheated then take your fustration on some NONLIVING thing.

Only animals resort to violence, especially to this degree. If she died, he would blame the devil.
Re: Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by Educharles(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
cry
Re: Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by blackboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
I just hope he is now behind bars
Re: Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
I was once a victim
Re: Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by Lonestar124: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Brother wey mumu, maybe he invested so much on her, what will happened if he gently break away from her instead of beating someone daughter and sister in this manner.....Simpletons everywhere tell them to marry, they will say they have not find a decent lady, while from thier end they are not normal in any aspect, i wish this girl is related to me, i will teach him a good lesson.
Re: Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by FRANKLINHILLZ: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Enough of this bullshit. She's your girlfriend not your punching bag. If you cant leave her cause she cheated then take your fustration on some NONLIVING thing.

Only animals resort to violence, especially to this degree. If she died, he would blame the devil.
Who is hearing u
Re: Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by blesskewe(f): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2019
God no go let me see this kind person
Re: Young Man Nearly Beats Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (photo) by Eshowogafor(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2019
What if I show you how to make 40k weekly?

And what if I desire to do it free?

In 4 months, you can make over 200k ($551) without much stress and time.

If you're interested, join this group::

https:///EgXFAMECpkrGjAHg5ZbgwC

PS: Training comes up by 7:00pm tomorrow [10th of August, 2019].

(1) (Reply)

Toto Or Pussy Has Lost It Value Or What? / , / Get Your Sewing Machine At Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.