Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,225 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say (711 Views)

SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry / Nigerian Army Winning The War On Terrorism & Banditry - Olowu Of Owu-kuta (Pix) / Zamfara PDP Hails Buhari Over Successes Against Banditry, Others In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by aguele(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Hold Atiku responsible for any upsurge in terrorism, banditry, others, group says after dismissed petition*

The National Coalition for Change (NCC) has asked Nigerians to hold Alhaji Atiku Abubakar responsible for any upsurge in terrorism, banditry, ethno-religious crisis and other vices that may accompany his dismissed petition at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.

The Justice Mohammed Garba-led Tribunal, had on Wednesday, ruled that President Muhammadu Buhari was duly elected, brushing aside the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) appeal.

In a statement signed by Secretary-General, Jeremiah Giwa, in reaction to the judgement, the NCC says it is victory for democracy and a testament that the Judiciary can't be bamboozled by cheap blackmails.

While admitting that it is within the constitutional right of the opposition candidate to seek redress at the Supreme Court, the group warned against embarking on a path that may potentially threaten the peace of the land.

The coalition reckoned that the country enjoyed improved peace, harmony and tranquillity prior to the Tribunal's verdict and therefore Atiku would be held culpable for any sudden shift.

However, the NCC urged President Buhari to see the verdict as the watershed to usher the final phase of his amiable reforms.

Read full statement below:

The National Coalition for Change (NCC) is pleased with the ruling of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja has dismissed the petition the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Not only is the Tribunal’s verdict a victory for democracy, it has gone the extra mile to prove that propaganda, even when deployed by corrupt moneybags, is no match for the will of the people and the rule of law. The Tribunal has expressed the will of Nigerians.

The Tribunal has set Nigeria on the path of peace and restoration by failing to legitimize the culture of lies, violence and manipulation upon which the Atiku/PDP challenge was based; they had even vehemently attempted to blackmail the courts into doing their bidding in order to coerce from the Tribunal the victory they could not intimidate the Nigerian electorates to give them at the polls.

NCC commends the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal for not succumbing to Atiku’s blackmail, particularly in the petitions he filed on the use of card readers and the phantom server that the PDP supposedly found in the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The fraudulent claims in these petitions were intended to make mockery of the bench by through the expectation that judges are not technologically enlightened enough to know when they are being lied to.

The judges on the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal are true heroes of democracy and NCC will so recognize and honour them at the appropriate time. They have proven that there can still be found within Nigeria upright men that cannot be swayed by ethno-religious sentiments and bribes.

We urge President Buhari to see the verdict of the Tribunal as the final impetus for him to roll out the final phase of his reforms for Nigeria now that the obstacle of the PDP/Atiku judicial challenge has been removed from his path. He must particularly ramp up the war on corruption without fear of a backlash because no one can at this point claim to be hounded because he or she is a member of the opposition. The anti-terrorism war must also extend to those that had hidden under the cover of opposition to finance terrorists.

Without prejudice to Atiku and PDP’s rights to seek a review of the ruling at the Supreme Court, we advise them to pursue their rights in a manner that does not threaten the peace. Even the mentally incapacitated knows that it is time for Atiku to stop implementing his Dubai Strategy that has failed from one phase to the other.

Prior to the Tribunal’s verdict, the impressive reduction in the intensity of crimes before and after the election is well documented; we shall therefore hold Atiku and the PDP responsible for any upsurge in terrorist attacks, banditry, kidnapping, ethno-religious strife and other spikes in crime in the aftermath of the ruling.

We congratulate Nigerians on being saved from the desperadoes that had attempted to exploit the judiciary as a tool to overthrow the government they had overwhelmingly entrusted with the mandate to administer the country.

Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by GavelSlam: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
I totally agree.

Just prior to the 2019 election, such crimes reduced to zero.

Once again, before the tribunal's verdict, we are witnessing the same.

Atiku has a hand without a doubt.

Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:
I totally agree.

Just prior to the 2019 election, such crimes reduced to zero.

Once again, before the tribunal's verdict, we are witnessing the same.

Atiku has a hand without a doubt.

So for your mind na Atiku...
Atiku na dey c n c ?

Abi wetin Buhari dey wait to arrest him..or is he scared of common Atiku..

Make una try geh sense abeg..

Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by eTECTIV: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dis 2 ppl above are unapologetic ZonBs.. Atiku is responsible for d kidnappings dat d govt claims is exaggerated Abi? Atiku is to blame for d Army lying about d true state of security in d country Abi? Atiku is to blame for d rising crime rate in d country Abi?

Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by GavelSlam: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
bonnylight003:

So for your mind na Atiku...
Atiku na dey c n c ?

Abi wetin Buhari dey wait to arrest him..or is he scared of common Atiku..

Make una try geh sense abeg..
I no be your papa.

Atiku has a hand in it and there's nothing anyone can tell me.

He has a lot to gain from it and it coincides with his interests.

Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by Educharles(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:

I no need your papa.

Nonsense statement..

Careless...

Oga carry on..

Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Who should have been held responsible for the terror acts during GEJ's tenure ?
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:

I no be your papa.

Can you prove that in court ? accusations are not valid in court but evidence and facts.

Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by GavelSlam: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
badboywizzy:
Can you prove that in court ? accusations are not valid in court but evidence and facts.

You are asking me to prove what exactly?

How many times have you asked for the Islamization agenda or the alleged link of Buhari to Boko Haram be proven?

Don't let me call you a hypocrite
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by AntiBalaka: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Get ready for NEXT Level.

Now the gloves are off and the Fulani expansionist jihad can go on full swing.

Remember : Buhari does not know what is going on. This is Atiku and PDP's way of venting their frustration.

Una never see anything.

In 3yrs time most of you will be living in IDP camos.

Buhari's Jewish masters want their war and they will get it
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by GOFRONT(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
embarassed
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by vertueptime: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:

I no be your papa.

And yours too, so u equally have a hand in it
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by vertueptime: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:

I no be your papa.

And yours too, so u equally have a hand in it.
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by AntiBalaka: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:

I no be your papa.

You've made a career out of lying and slandering since the days of Jonathan.

The spirit of Caiphas and the demons of hell lead you.

This is no life.

It is not all about politics.

You defend that liar and deceitful banza in Aso Rock for your livelihood - your choice and not my problem. But when you deliberately spread accusations and lies on an innocent man to exonerate your evil master's own doing know that God is watching you.

My mother always told me that lies told can come true and haunt you. "I am not feeling well" because I never wanted to do my chores and the next day I truly fall sick.

These lies you are peddling in behalf of your principal will haunt you.

Shey, Nigeria is peaceful? Shey, Fulani herdsmen are the good guys and are not into criminal activity with the full consent of the powers that be? Shey, Nigeria is progressing?

Your lies will catch up to you here on earth and thereafter.
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by GavelSlam: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

[s]You've made a career out of lying and slandering since the days of Jonathan.

The spirit of Caiphas and the demons of hell lead you.

This is no life.

It is not all about politics.

You defend that liar and deceitful banza in Aso Rock for your livelihood - your choice and not my problem. But when you deliberately spread accusations and lies on an innocent man to exonerate your evil master's own doing know that God is watching you.

My mother always told me that lies told can come true and haunt you. "I am not feeling well" because I never wanted to do my chores and the next day I truly fall sick.

These lies you are peddling in behalf of your principal will haunt you.

Shey, Nigeria is peaceful? Shey, Fulani herdsmen are the good guys and are not into criminal activity with the full consent of the powers that be? Shey, Nigeria is progressing?

Your lies will catch up to you here on earth and thereafter[/s].

This is a deluded young man.

Pray for him.
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by AntiBalaka: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:

This is a deluded young man.

Pray for him.

You think you are just playing a game - a little dirty game of politicking with your lies and slander, but let's be honest, since you started this job of being an online miscreant, how has your life fared? Haven't you noticed that all the lies, hate, deceit and slander you thought were just gimmicks to fool the gullible are now part of your everyday life.

Tell me, don't you see yourself in real life being the same every day as the liar and slanderer you are online?

You are miserable and a pathetic sadist.

That is why you can lie and slander on others without a conscience.

A typical buharist sadist.

Your life is miserable and you know it.

This is the only place you are comfortable and this is your only life...right here.

Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by GavelSlam: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

[s]You think you are just playing a game - a little dirty game of politicking with your lies and slander, but let's be honest, since you started this job of being an online miscreant, how has your life fared? Haven't you noticed that all the lies, hate, deceit and slander you thought were just gimmicks to fool the gullible are now part of your everyday life.

Tell me, don't you see yourself in real life being the same every day as the liar and slanderer you are online?

You are miserable and a pathetic sadist.

That is why you can lie and slander on others without a conscience.

A typical buharist sadist.

Your life is miserable and you know it.

This is the only place you are comfortable and this is your only life...right here.[/s]

You are quoting someone in UK this moment yet you think he goes through your life's travails.
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by buhariguy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Pls allow thief atiku to have peace, rest in peace thief atiku
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by AntiBalaka: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:

You are quoting someone in UK this moment yet you think he goes through your life's travails.

Misery knows no Borders.

For you to assume being in the UK makes you better off shows you are a nobody.

Pathetic nobody!

Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by GavelSlam: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Misery knows no Borders.

Pathetic nobody!

Shut up.

How could I be on the 30k payroll you liars love to peddle If I am constantly going places you can only dream of?

Don't let me call you a dunce.
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by thinksense: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
iam 200% believe these insecurities challenges we face are political sponsored
Re: Hold Atiku Responsible For Any Upsurge In Terrorism, Banditry, Others, Group Say by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Misery knows no Borders.
Pathetic nobody!
Quit engaging that zombie...his case is irredeemable.

BBC Africa Just Uncovered A Disturbing Story / The One Nigeria Of The North / Breaking: Buhari And Saudi Crown Prince Agree To Establish Nigeria-saudi Council

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51