Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,294 members, 7,934,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' (55445 Views)

BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour / BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by billbonesmd(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Egbon Titan!! I hail o
AmazonTopaz:

Your first sentence makes no sense.
You are accusing me of being a blind follower yet you defended your favourite with the exact same blind sentiments grin The accuser should take his own advice and work on himself and also maintain some level of hygiene grin
Whether they are 50 saying the same thing it does not change the fact that we Titans love our Queen like that and it changes nothing.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Realfrankie(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Still voting her cool

That one is your own case

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Realfrankie(m): 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
martineverest:
bleaching odour

Body na wire grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by melviniyke2002(m): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
This is rich coming from Mike that enjoys repeating boxers grin and with a thick bush armpit forest that is fit to use and plait two steps all back. grin

Even the ones with body odour and the ones who know people with body odour and have failed to tell such people would still come to social media to mock her.
This does not change the fact that we will continue to vote her cheesy
dis one pain u

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Lordjb: 12:07am On Sep 12, 2019
So this is true hmmm na wa oh... meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Bahddo(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2019
May well be the bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by dinero101(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
This is rich coming from Mike that enjoys repeating boxers grin and with a thick bush armpit forest that is fit to use and plait two steps all back. grin

Even the ones with body odour and the ones who know people with body odour and have failed to tell such people would still come to social media to mock her.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2019
Like seriously? Too bad that the pretty girl cannot take care of herself. When will she learn? Hmm.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

you are Nigerias problem!!!!!!! See how ur comment is smelling like tacha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by GetCofOProperty: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2019

]I still see this BBNaija show as on of the highly immoral TV shows. May God Help Our Youths.
Please check our signature below and get in touch.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by smokey12345: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2019
That short is not boxers bro..

GrabHisBalls:
How do you know he enjoys repeating boxers? He could have more of a single boxers brand.

4 people, if not 5 have confirmed Tacha has body odour and you're here defending while trying to paint her accuser black. Very typical of blind followers.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Ugee12: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2019
Only fish-brained slayqueens bleach.....even with all their bleaching they are still uglier than CeeC and Alex. Can't these stupid girls see that black don't crack?? Hmmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by greypencils: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

You are accusing me of being a blind follower yet you defended your favourite with the exact same blind sentiments grin The accuser should take his own advice and work on himself and also maintain some level of hygiene grin
Whether they are 50 saying the same thing it does not change the fact that we Titans love our Queen like that and it changes nothing.
Queen of Smellos...where is Olamide when you need him?
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by greypencils: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Tacha your queen?? Oh now I understand your comment. Dumb queen dumb followers
Queen of Smellos...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by greypencils: 1:24am On Sep 12, 2019
franchasng:
Effect of massive skin bleaching.

God forgive me, Tacha look repulsive, I wonder why some guys see her as attractive with all her stretch mark filled saggy boobs, burnt knuckles, and face always over plastered with layers of make-up even at night.

Tachas's life is a reflection of most Nigerian ladies' life ayama cry
Some are dumb enough to call her queen...I don't get...The likes of KimOprah and Avala, natural beauties were there yet some human beings are routing for some Knucklehead LovePeddler dumb enough to tattoo Davido on her chest. Which sane man would want to cohabit with such? so revolting...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by ArticleBeast: 1:38am On Sep 12, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

A grown ass kid fighting online over someone that doesn't even know you. Tueh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by ArticleBeast: 1:38am On Sep 12, 2019
LUGBE:
And then, Mike you are too big for this
Too big to say the truth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2019
When you tell Nigerian girls not to bleach their skin, they think you're a busybody cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Sirmuel1(m): 1:46am On Sep 12, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

I have about 15 boxers, the same color. Does that mean I'm repeating boxers? Oga you have no point

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by DateMynd44(m): 1:50am On Sep 12, 2019
SeunStats:
Body odour or not, if she gv me do, i go stil knack am!
lmao oh my God.
na wah o u bad oh
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by imitateMe(m): 2:36am On Sep 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha
So much energy. Please I need your energy.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by imitateMe(m): 2:46am On Sep 12, 2019
Norabay:
They should leave this girl alone before they make her self esteem to go down suicide is real oh.
You don't mean it! Please come to my room to explain better.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Edum13656: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2019
SeunStats:
Body odour or not, if she gv me do, i go stil knack am!
it's understandable because you are Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Soso990240(m): 3:07am On Sep 12, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Still voting her cool
If people voted For Governor Ganduje and Buhari, am not surprised people will vote for Tacha. Some Nigerians will choose IMMORAL ahead of MORAL, If you ask why, they will say they have d choice to choose whatever they want. In dat same manner, such people should not expect anything positive from our government, because d officials have their own choice too.. rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by nini007(m): 3:19am On Sep 12, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

And no one has said he smells.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Scum9999(m): 3:37am On Sep 12, 2019
To tannish other people's image and reputation shouldn't be your priority to gain people's vote @ Mike.
Peoples confirmation shouldn't be your barrier as well. Meaning you are condemning God's image.
All the same , my vote will count to whoever I vote.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Tunagee(m): 4:31am On Sep 12, 2019
All skin bleachers do have body odour, so we are not surprised
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Tunagee(m): 4:35am On Sep 12, 2019
Ugee12:
Only fish-brained slayqueens bleach.....even with all their bleaching they are still uglier than CeeC and Alex. Can't these stupid girls see that black don't crack?? Hmmmm

Nigeria is now full of skin bleachers and runsgirls; these are the ones voting for Tacha. BBnaija sef Bleep up!!how come they brought a bleached skin to a show being watched all over the world. And like most runs girls, she come get complex join

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by enemyofprogress: 4:38am On Sep 12, 2019
It is true. Her body odour na follow come, e no get part two

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by enemyofprogress: 4:40am On Sep 12, 2019
Scum9999:
To tannish other people's image and reputation shouldn't be your priority to gain people's vote @ Mike.
Peoples confirmation shouldn't be your barrier as well. Meaning you are condemning God's image.
All the same , my vote will count to whoever I vote.
does she have body odour or not? Yes she has. Any other thing na story. Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by enemyofprogress: 4:41am On Sep 12, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

#teambodyodour grin grin

I dey feel your own body and mouth odours from here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola / Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.