Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Xenophobic: Mtn Deducting My Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xenophobic: Mtn Deducting My Airtime (733 Views)

Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic: Mtn Deducting My Airtime by ExAngel007(f): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
I cannot express the anger and frustration that is going through my mind right now.

I loaded ₦500 card to call my sister this morning because she's not feeling too well. I placed the call and it rang and she didn't pick up, tried it again then heard that I should recharge that I have no airtime I could not believe it checked my account 0:00 kobo..

l called the customer care, no one answered.

loaded ₦200 and made a call that lasted for only 3 MINUTES!!!

What did I do to MTN ehn ?
Re: Xenophobic: Mtn Deducting My Airtime by tyup(m): 12:12am On Sep 12, 2019
ExAngel007:
I cannot express the anger and frustration that is going through my mind right now.

I loaded ₦500 card to call my sister this morning because she's not feeling too well. I placed the call and it rang and she didn't pick up, tried it again then heard that I should recharge that I have no airtime I could not believe it checked my account 0:00 kobo.

l called the customer care, no one answered.

loaded ₦200 and made a call that lasted for only 3 MINUTES!!!

What did I do to MTN ehn ?

you were told to boycott empty hen isn't it? but you no hear

abeg let hear word o
Re: Xenophobic: Mtn Deducting My Airtime by Davash222(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2019
Sue them.
Re: Xenophobic: Mtn Deducting My Airtime by dakoru84: 4:55am On Sep 12, 2019
Same to me helping me using my data for me

(1) (Reply)

3% On 500,000 And Above deposit Take Effect from 18 Sept 2019-gtb / Latest Samsung Update Brings A Galaxy Note 10 Feature To Older Note Devices / How Can I Make Money With My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.