Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lookin 4 Good Musicians - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lookin 4 Good Musicians (768 Views)

Bangin Feat An American Rapper C-4 (GOOD MORNING) / Help Me I Have 4 Good Tracks Of Music Demo I Want To Sell Off / Musicians' Real Names That U Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lookin 4 Good Musicians by bookolah: 2:29pm On May 17, 2007
Wud up pple!!
I work for a multimedia company called Astromedia Integrated. We are into production and distribution of anything multimedia. We are responsible for the production of the latest Styl-Plus videos and the distribution of the audio cd. We are embarking on a new project that intends to bring upcoming artists to the limelight. So if you are an upcoming artist with a demo and ure music is just off the hook, send us a mail at astromedia_integrated@yahoo.com titled "ATTN: LOOKING FOR GOOD MUSICIANS". The mail should contain your personal details (name, phone number, email adress, contact address and any other vital info) and you will recieve a reply telling you how to send in your demo.
Hope to hear from all ya'al talented people soon. Much love!!
Re: Lookin 4 Good Musicians by tabontabo: 7:00am On May 27, 2007
Where's Astromedia Integrated situated?
Re: Lookin 4 Good Musicians by bookolah: 10:53am On May 28, 2007
Hi,
Astromedia has its office in Abuja. Garki 2 to be precise.
Re: Lookin 4 Good Musicians by nanaboi(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2007
Bring up & coming artists 2 the limelight like you're going to do videos for them or get them record deals?
Re: Lookin 4 Good Musicians by bookolah: 5:54pm On May 29, 2007
Well like I said in my post, if ure music is off the hook, tight no questions bout it, reply and u will get a deal and a video. What do you have to loose? just send a mail and we will do the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music (NMA) Awards / Watch Out For The Greatest Rappers In Nigeria / Send Ur Songs To The Net For N5,000 Only Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.