Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,595 members, 7,944,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

How To Pass Post utme Very Easily - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Post utme Very Easily (237 Views)

How To Pass Post UTME Examination 2022/2023 | Free Guide / How To Pass Post UTME – A Guide To Scoring High In UTME / How To Prepare And Pass Post UTME In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Post utme Very Easily by BrightGabriel1(m): 3:08am On Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, it's great to know you have been scheduled for the exam but not everybody that sat for exams comes back successful or definitely happy about it.
Now I've have been opportune to fail so many times in order for me to learn a lot of things. I decided to learn from my failure and convert it to strength for me and for others.
What are the things I was able to learn?
Like most others, I over-prepare. Know that it is bad to either over-prepare for mental sake, or to prepare for your mental deficiency. I always over-prepare, during the first exams I had to read till the next day, that I almost fell asleep right there in the exam hall. Being over prepared if you must prepare, don't do it to the detriment of your health.
Being Underprepared, on the other hand, causes the whole system to go wrong at the same time.
When you are not prepared anxiety takes over you, then you start seeing yourself in a negative way.
I got to learn that if you must pass an exam well you have to prepare moderately, but thoroughly. Reading with guardians is much better. Have the curriculum of what you are reading to guide you. Revise past questions as much as possible.
If you are the one that easily gets unbalance because of certain things, then get your materials ready before hands and put it where you will see it. Make sure you don't lose anything or miss anything if you do it might disorganize. Don't read the night before the exam but if you must just flip the book. Make sure you rest appropriately. Also before the exam, it might be useful to know that flipping the book might seem like you might forget what you already know but still do it anyway cause you might come across something new your brain can register.
Prayer is in the line, but prepare until nothing is left to prepare for again. Because in as much you are looking for a favor others are doing the same. Know that hard works will count.
Have this enthusiasm, and be positive. While preparing prepare with something you feel might be higher than what is required because the more you do the more the level of the exams becomes a child trick to you.
If you are writing exams through a computer system
With the current state of low technical assistance in the computer, people might end up setting up the wrong thing that might make your computer misbehave. Well, not necessarily plan any at you.
When answering your question don't spend too much time on a particular question.
Make sure you answer all the questions on one page before moving to the other because you might end up not coming back to it due to technical problems. So do not say let me skip and come back later you might not.
If you barely know an answer don't let it disorganized you most of all if it maths, just choose the closest number to the answer.
Approach all question with confidence and carefulness
No this there is no magic in all this, it all goes down to what I've just told.
Just start your preparation very early and master the whole thing.
Here is https://campussolve.com/how-to-gain-admission-in-third-world-nations/
Here I wish you the best of luck in your examination and academic pursuit.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Uploading Of Result, Correction Of Date Still On (accredited Cbt Centre) / Union Bank Announces Edu360 2019 / Easy Loan For Salary Earners In Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.