Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,683 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mahalia Ft. Ella Mai - What You Did (mp3+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mahalia Ft. Ella Mai - What You Did (mp3+video) (421 Views)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Ella Agu Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mahalia Ft. Ella Mai - What You Did (mp3+video) by sir3pu(m): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2019
Download Music: Mahalia ft. Ella Mai - What You Did

Mahalia What You Did

British singer, Mahalia is here with a latest single with a sultry visual titled “What You Did”.

On this song, she features vocalist, Ella Mai. The British duo pay homage to the legendary Aaliyah and her tomboy turn-of-the-century aesthetic shortly after the minute mark, when the scene shifts to black-and-white.

Part of the lyrics are

I know what you did
Yeah I know, I know
And now I wanna talk ’bout it

And I know you don’t
I’ve been holding guard for so long, so long

And I don’t know where to start
I don’t know where to start now

Tell me where you hide, where do you go?
Tell me is she nice, does she know I know?

Tell me why you lied, tell me why
I don’t know what you are
I don’t know what you are, no

Click the link below to download the lovely song

https://wiseloaded.com/mahalia-ft-ella-mai-what-you-did/

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Lizzy Anjorin And Toyin Aimakhu | War In Nollywood / 10 Popular Unmarried Nollywood Stars ,number 8 Will Surprise You (video) / Some Of The Ladies On Tachas Alleged Body Odour George Azunda Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.