Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mosque Demolition/Election Tribunal: Wike Congratulated Buhari Because Of Fear- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Demolition/Election Tribunal: Wike Congratulated Buhari Because Of Fear- (510 Views)

Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosque Demolition/Election Tribunal: Wike Congratulated Buhari Because Of Fear- by United4greatnes: 4:49am On Sep 12, 2019

Mosque Demolition: Wike Congratulated Buhari Over Tribunal Victory Because Of Fear

Written by Obiwest Utchaychukwu, Europe based journalist cum activist

Governor  Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, elected on the platform of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on the validation of his election by the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.

In a statement Wednesday, Wike urged Buhari to use his victory to work for all Nigerians, irrespective of their political leanings.

Wike called on the President to work towards the unity of the country, noting that the country is divided.

The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal had on Wednesday dismissed the petition filed by Atiku Abubakar and his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), challenging the victory of President Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), in the February 23 presidential poll.

The sudden congratulatory message attracted mixed feelings amongst members of the party. The opposition party rejected the verdict of the tribunal in all entirety and they are heading to the Supreme Court. Wike congratulating Buhari when the Supreme Court is yet to deliver judgement on the case is not in the right direction for the opposition party. What if Buhari loses at the Supreme Court.

It is obvious that Gov Wike is afraid of what the tyrant would do to him. The North are hatching an evil plot against him over the alleged demolition of a mosque in Port Harcourt. The Sultan of Sokoto had already stated his position and he vowed that the Governor will be dealt with, his statement also corroborates with that of Alhaji Ganduje of Kano State.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/mosque-demolition-wike-congratulated-buhari-over-tribunal-victory-because-of-fear-obiwest-utchaychukwu/
Re: Mosque Demolition/Election Tribunal: Wike Congratulated Buhari Because Of Fear- by United4greatnes: 5:03am On Sep 12, 2019
Sad day for Nigeria

Re: Mosque Demolition/Election Tribunal: Wike Congratulated Buhari Because Of Fear- by Formularcr7: 5:38am On Sep 12, 2019
Fight in the enemies camp.
Re: Mosque Demolition/Election Tribunal: Wike Congratulated Buhari Because Of Fear- by Flyingngel(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2019
The person that wrote this piece of shit need deliverance.
Wike afraid of Buhari? For what if i may ask?
Wike enjoy immunity same with Buhari and their tenure end the same day.
If i want to go with the writer, so Sultan is now the defacto president who can dole out punish to whoever he wishes.
I don't want to to too religious sentimental but i would have ask him to tell us what happen to Northern Governors who has demolish many churches up North; did he threaten them?
Oh! It is not a mosque. It is our greedy politicians down south that will allow any Northerner to lay his hand on Wike.
P.S. I don't hold brief for Wike but i think there shld be and end to these unnecessary intimidation from the North, cos we are not second class citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal: Benue Deputy Speaker Sacked As PDP, APC Lose In Sokoto / JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi, Wife, Deputy Arrive UNN (photos) / Buhari Speaks On Abduction & Conversion Of Nine Kano Muslim Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.