Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,940 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:35 PM

Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned (22173 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
seanfer:

It’s a useless norm. Our leaders are Useless like P in Psychology
It doesn't matter. We had our chances to change them few months ago but we choose to return them
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by WeRblessed(f): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
The more you look the less you see
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by gibzzhd: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Givenshy:
Photoshop project
They are real
when I came to PH in 2017 you couldn't go true that elelewon rumujwushi apajo Rd but today Na Express
I'm really impressed with these projects
but like Oliver twist,we would always ask for more
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by Fuckgovt: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
seanfer:
Nice One.... But Please which of the Projects was started and completed after May 29, 2019?
none
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by Fuckgovt: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Givenshy:
Photoshop project
I guess ur life is photoshop, filled with hate for wike. We in ph see it all
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by Skengman: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
seanfer:
Nice One.... But Please which of the Projects was started and completed after May 29, 2019?
The cinema
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by deavicky(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Does it mean all this structures were built in 100 days in the same port Harcourt that I stay. It is well with you people. I also know that that road on forces avenue had been there before he got to power I also know the mile one building had been under construction since 2017 .
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by seanfer(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Skengman:

The cinema

The cinema building has been there since last year. They’re just commissioning it.
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by Staro: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
AmazingELixir:
Mr Projects ti take over.. grin

I dey tell you
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by Ferrous(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
agbonkamen:
But wike voice is not romantic grin grin
Ha! Romantic kwa?
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by TGMISKY(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
seanfer:
None
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by Skengman: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
seanfer:

The cinema building has been there since last year. They’re just commissioning it.
Oh, I thought that was the only new project.
MR PROJECTS commissions cinema. Best Governor of The Treasure Base.
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by AmazingELixir: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Abagworo:
Better than Ihedioha of Imo State but is still yet to achieve 20% of Amaechi his predecessor. 100 meters Birabi street just covering Presidential fence is not a project nor one building inside Pleasure Park.

I just did a screen shot of Birabi street from Google map....now give yourself a very big knock on the head for saying that street is 100meters long.

That street is about 1.3km long from start to finish if you don't know

Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by wingmanIII: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
seanfer:

None! But they are projects he initiated and completed
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by wingmanIII: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Abagworo:
Better than Ihedioha of Imo State but is still yet to achieve 20% of Amaechi his predecessor. 100 meters Birabi street just covering Presidential fence is not a project nor one building inside Pleasure Park.

No need to compare. Imo state allocation is not up to 30% of Rivers. Besides, all of these projects were executed in Wikes first term.

Amaechi would have been the best governor ever in Nigeria, but he seriously derailed and went to sleep in his second term. All the same ,he is the father of modern day rivers state, no one can take that from here.
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
positivelord:
Nonsense...apart from Elelenwo-agbajo road,all those roads in that pic are rubbish...building appian-way and call it road.. the most shallow governor of all time..he should take a peep at Makinde..

And thunder will fire anyone not residing in PH that quote negatively..then thunder will strike you twice if you are residing in PH and quote negatively.

Wike remains number one, followed by Dave Umahi of enonyi. The rest in APC are catastrophic failures...
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by 35824L: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wike is just fooling himself. The northern mafia is waiting for him to finish his tenure ie if they don't remove him at the supreme court, to make him pay dearly for demolishing a mosque in his state. If he likes he can even join APC after congratulating PMB, he is now a marked man. Even influential northerners in PDP will not come to his rescue when they start dealing with him.
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by ursullalinda(f): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
Fanatical:
These are first tenure projects.

Yes I think so too because some of them can't be completed in 100 days
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by AmazingELixir: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
35824L:
Wike is just fooling himself. The northern mafia is waiting for him to finish his tenure ie if they don't remove him at the supreme court, to make him pay dearly for demolishing a mosque in his state. If he likes he can even join APC after congratulating PMB, he is now a marked man. Even influential northerners in PDP will not come to his rescue when they start dealing with him.

Who is diswan bikonu...

Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by iwai: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
finally wike na scam
Re: Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned by Moventist: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
35824L:

You speak as if only north makes the decision on who becomes the president . Jonathan won the president in 2011 without the north but lost because the southern votes were split

The day electronic voting will come to fruition in Nigeria , Northern Nigeria will realise that it population is just a mirage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I Budgeted N50m For APC Form, Says Ngige / Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Police Command. See Photos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.