Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,296 members, 7,943,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees (43715 Views)

FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Xenophobia: Abike Dabiri Receives 187 Returnees, Promises Stipend, Loan (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by m140(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
naijalodge:
9GB data and airtime, Nai dem won take put their life together? Seriously I’ve finally given up on this country cry
Oga find where them dey then give them money na
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by SolarHub(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oh my God! 40,000 airtime to start commercial business or what.. Clueless administration
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This is what you want to believe.

Even if Buhari was dancing naked to entertain them, you would still find another thing to say.

I beg he should not dance nake.d o. Pls and pls. He should just be humane and even handed. AND TRY TO GET THE INFRASTRUCTURE PROMISES FULFILLED. WE WILL ACCEPT 6 PERCENT INSTEAD OF THIS 0 PERCENT.
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by seunprodigy13: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Those returnees shouldn't jubilate yet,this just a promise,I doubt any thing good can come out of this administration,that was how they promised Nigerians heaven and Earth during first term campaigns and ended up doing nothing.Buhari is a scam and cannot be trusted.
you're as confused as your moniker...get a life
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by educhigo: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
so airtime them go chop with there family?
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by classicalhenry(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
They already know, they are not new comers

BlackAlbinoo:
Those returnees shouldn't jubilate yet,this just a promise,I doubt any thing good can come out of this administration,that was how they promised Nigerians heaven and Earth during first term campaigns and ended up doing nothing.Buhari is a scam and cannot be trusted.
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by seunprodigy13: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
SimDan95:
why not 40000 cash instead, it's gonna fo a long way helping them.

Such a clueless government
I guess in your quest to showcase your emptiness,you missed the part where they said the will be giving soft loans
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by nextstep(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
The Chairman/CEO of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), Abike Dabiri-Erewa, has said that the Nigerians returning from South Africa will receive sim cards with airtime worth N40,000 and 9GB of valid data for two months.

Ha hah hah.... please let me know when the "will receive" becomes "have received in full".
Also, is the airtime going to be on MTN? grin grin

And the "will give soft loans". Man I can't wait for the NIDCOM CEO to come next week and say "We didn't promise soft loans, blah blah blah"
No be Naija we dey? Welcome back sha...

BTW is it just me or the people who came back are the ones who wanted to come back anyway but no funds grin grin grin
(no beat me oh)
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by classicalhenry(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Of na mtn, iyami, dey will still suck it sofly even if u no make call

fineboynl:
lol, MTN to give them this data and airtime and not FG. buhari doesn't care or careless about it all. the only thing he knows is Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by classicalhenry(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is just from the office of mtn, our president no wise like this sef

naijalodge:
9GB data and airtime, Nai dem won take put their life together? Seriously I’ve finally given up on this country cry
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by classicalhenry(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
But is ur brain complete?
Iamgrey5:

Even if Buhari was dancing naked to entertain them, you would still find another thing to say.
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by somehow: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
And they told you this? You believe that all of them are cut up for 9-5?
Sirmuel1:
All they need is a job!! STOP fooling them with soft loans and 40k airtime lol
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by semyman: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ipobians rocking in the zoo
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Achimela: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Those without smart phones, what happens to the 9GB
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Godons1: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
God bless Buhari.

Buhari is presently our Messiah in the East grin grin

Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by FEGNO: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
ON MTN NETWORK ABI? WE ARE COMPLETELY FINISHED. SORRY, FINISHED COMPLETELY
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Ooye12: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Rubbish so all this one can solve they problem
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by HimName: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:

He would say the dancer is Nnamdi Cownu
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
MTN is about to give them airtime and data so that the RETURNEES won't burn or close their OFFICES
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:

Who is a scam between you and PMB?

Who on earth has ever seen black Albino?

As fake and scam as IPOB
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by ppreye(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
naijalodge:

Quite shocking! 40k airtime? To call village people or what
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by JandyJ(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
U all should Stop complaing.. The federal government has tried for these people... Is it easy to share 9gb data and airtime??

U all should try to understand that the FG is indirectly telling these people that they are free to start yahoo yahoo. Fg wants them to Nack Maga and then start life from there.
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by GrossPrice: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
pickatyou:
Why are they there to claim the glory of another man. If na Muslim pilgrim now them go give them planes to fly for that their senseless hajj, just to throw stones.
But people dying in s.a , dey couldn't do anything till airpeace had to volunteer to bring some home

Poverty always starts with lack of information.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Ossaifamous(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
well it's okay
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Ojiofor: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
I hope they brought their South African wives with them.
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kharol1234:
naija my country 9gb data na e b food wer who na go giv dem nd shelter?

You guys just comment because there's provision. Use your brain sometimes
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
simonlee:
Just tell us you are recruiting them into the BMC undecided
I bet my left balls they are MTN Sims too

SOme of you guys are just impossible. It shall be well with you all las las
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by friendlyadvice: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin

Xenophobian: *searching round room*
Me: *hiding under bed*
Xenophobian: Tor tori me one time
Me : tor cry
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by savanto: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sheriman:
What of We the Regular NIGERIANS at home

.....For thou art always with me and all I have is thine.
Re: Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees by savanto: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
dammytosh:

You definitely are.

Did u bother to read where they said they will be given loan to start a business by BANK of Industry ?

Like I said, u definitely are

Getting the loan from the bank of industry, terms and conditions apply. Can they meet the criteria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.