Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) (30500 Views)

Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter / Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) / Viral Video Of Kano State Road Traffic Agency Dragging A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's an old video.. It happened almost a year ago
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by ihitenansa: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
drlaykay:
shocked
We civilians service the ego of these nitwits. When they decend on people unduly we are quick to eulogise and sing how unmatchable they are instead of condemning them. This single act makes them feel superior as we have established that they are feared.

The funniest thing is that a single soldier will not harass a single civilian. They do so in numbers. If we outnumber them in our condemnation and counter attacks these acts will stop.

Because e fit be u tomorrow!

Ps: I condemn the initial act from the traffic warden
good submission

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by ihitenansa: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
AmazingELixir:

You dis headslammer ...you still dey alive..I think say you follow for pipu boko haram ambush
book dey ambush boko? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
I love my lastma in Lagos, no matter how gov ginger their swagger they always remind them selves that they are civilians when the armed forces are involved grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Olutobasam(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
ceeroh:
KAROTA?? grin

As in ehn....d name get as e be oo
grin
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by banji1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ol'boy, see frog jumping!!! grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by blueghost(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oturugbeke ... Gandollars people don hear am today
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by salbis(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
drlaykay:
shocked
We civilians service the ego of these nitwits. When they decend on people unduly we are quick to eulogise and sing how unmatchable they are instead of condemning them. This single act makes them feel superior as we have established that they are feared.

The funniest thing is that a single soldier will not harass a single civilian. They do so in numbers. If we outnumber them in our condemnation and counter attacks these acts will stop.

. You have spoken very well. But here in Kano, these KAROTA guys are very difficult to deal with, most especially if you don't understand hausa. An average KAROTA official is violent as must of them are thugs (yan dabba) that were deradicalized by Kwankwaso. Though, some of them are civil and well mannered.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
[s][/s]
agreed but i have to strike through cool
the devil himself ... Well done you are doing a good job

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by stamapro(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
A case of uniform pass uniform. One is for battle, the other look like alimajiry secondary school uniform. Koropa indeed
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Keep shut.
[/s]
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
They were only trying to rescue their guy.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by seunpinky(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I love my lastma in Lagos, no matter how gov ginger their swagger they always remind them selves that they are civilians when the armed forces are involved grin
Yes ooo... So true, this days when going to VI in d morning, I just pick up soldiers and give Dem free ride to bonny camp... Guess what I get in return, unhindered access to BRT lane from Maryland to Bonny camp grin
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by RedAlert08(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
tellwisdom:
Thought hausas are meant to sell suya?...Who gave them permission to stay on the road? sad

Lmao you're a legend bro

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

cheesy You like to dey find trouble, but small time now, na you go first to dey call all the mods.
[/s]
break the rules
receive a ban cool
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Globalistic(f): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
KAROTA look, uniform and uniform no be same thing oh

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
seunpinky:

Yes ooo... So true, this days when going to VI in d morning, I just pick up soldiers and give Dem free ride to bonny camp... Guess what I get in return, unhindered access to BRT lane from Maryland to Bonny camp grin

sense we not kee you there

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
That lady voice at the background. God why you never allow me date army lady? Army ladies dm me ooooo.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Weak ass low budget nigga. Always crying to the mods. cheesy
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i say God bless the soldiers. Nigeria needs brutality and tyranny to get things right sad
Sadly you are correct. There is no explanation for the state of things
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
ola33t:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Arewa1408: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i say God bless the soldiers. Nigeria needs brutality and tyranny to get things right sad

Youre right but its unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Shege!

Anci uban yan Karota....
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Mac2016(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Soldiers paid with taxpayers money treat civilians like shit and we praise them. I believe that's due to our long suffering and distorted mentality of soldier-civilian relationship owing to long years of dictatorship.
We can make help come!

Meanwhile, Sowore is still being locked up without trials!
My mouth are sealed!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
ceeroh:
KAROTA?? grin
grin grin grin why not karaoke....abi na karaole cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by themanderon: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Shithole zoological Republic of lawlessness.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oga go and sit down. One soldier is enough to harass 10 civilians. You've no idea what a soldier can cause within 2mins
drlaykay:
shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him / Kano: 720 New Cutlasses Recovered From Thugs Ahead Of Governorship Election / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.