Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,493 members, 7,940,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Want To Exfoliate My Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Exfoliate My Skin (476 Views)

How To Exfoliate Your Legs Perfectly In 4 Easy Steps. / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / For Your Skin To Glow And Be Bright , You MUST EXFOLIATE Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Exfoliate My Skin by Mustiboy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lately, I discovered that creams don't work on my body, and my skin looks extremely dull. Someone said my skin cells are dead and that I need to exfoliate it.
I asked for suggestions, but he said he doesn't know much about creams or soaps.

What can I use to exfoliate my skin that will work very well, body and face. I've got an oily face, but I can't say the same for my skin.

I need suggestions, guys.
Re: I Want To Exfoliate My Skin by mrsfavour(f): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Vitamins supplements and lots of fruits and vegetables. It will re vitalize your whole skin and you rejuvenate from inside out. Then good soap and cream. Avoid excessive sun exposure.
Re: I Want To Exfoliate My Skin by Mustiboy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrsfavour:
Vitamins supplements and lots of fruits and vegetables. It will re vitalize your whole skin and you rejuvenate from inside out. Then good soap and cream. Avoid excessive sun exposure.

Thank you very much.

What good soap and cream do you suggest?
Re: I Want To Exfoliate My Skin by mrsfavour(f): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2019
Mustiboy:

Thank you very much.

What good soap and cream do you suggest?
Any organic products. ( Saop and cream made from fruits and vegetables) lots of them at super markets or mall
Re: I Want To Exfoliate My Skin by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mustiboy:
Lately, I discovered that creams don't work on my body, and my skin looks extremely dull. Someone said my skin cells are dead and that I need to exfoliate it.
I asked for suggestions, but he said he doesn't know much about creams or soaps.

What can I use to exfoliate my skin that will work very well, body and face. I've got an oily face, but I can't say the same for my skin.

I need suggestions, guys.
To exfoilate your skin,you do not need soap and cream, you need a good face and body scrub. They will buff away your dead skin cells revealing bright new skin underneath so that your soaps and creams can work more effectively. if you would like a skincare consultation and a personalized face and body scrub, please click the link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Beads And Accessories For Sale / 5 Nigerian Trendy Fashion Influencers On Instagram / Ankara Zone Presents- 20 Couples Slaying In African Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.