Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,100 members, 7,939,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees (14049 Views)

Allen Onyema: Air Peace Chose Gatwick Airport For Lagos-London Flights / FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by cybriz82(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Airpeace has proved itself to be patroitic and should be praised and rewarded for their good works.

Nigeria is one of the countries with most private jets, what are our pastors, business men, politicians doing with their private jets, shouldn't they be using it to help in bringing people from South Africa, the only use of their jets is for boasting.

Daddy freezer is always right..
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Duggedised12(f): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Femijohn198:
Mr oyeama for president 2023 Igbo it's your turn to shine.
it will be a great mistake to put such pure slelfess soul in politics especially the "Nigerian" type of politics . Nigeria is a very complicated environment we need a bit of abacha's madness,a bit of Jonathan's meekness and and whole lot of trump's idgf attitude to make patrotic decisions ,ward off remote intruders and stand their ground to put the country first. Any good business man will fail as our president without this other qualities.

In over all,i must say, its a very commendable gesture from Mr oyeama

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by thunderbabs: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice gesture from the gentleman but y'all gotta beware of greek gifts.

I suspect a political ambition. No one does shit for nothing these days anymore.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by MoneyBag500: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2019
cry
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by MoneyBag500: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2019
please where is Hunger Bad?...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Chicastle: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
I always said it, and keeps saying it, only an igbo man or south south can turn Nigeria like America. Why? because they are more intelligent and civilized. if Nigeria would be better how come it remain this shit since afonjas has been there since 1960. Aboki can't make Nigeria great but I believe they can make Only Cows grow more. God bless Chief Tunde atiku onyema

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Tallesty1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Airpeace has proved itself to be patroitic and should be praised and rewarded for their good works.

Nigeria is one of the countries with most private jets, what are our pastors, business men, politicians doing with their private jets, shouldn't they be using it to help in bringing people from South Africa, the only use of their jets is for boasting.
What our rich men are doing with their private Jets is not your business nor mine, channel the question to your government.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by stormborn28(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Quite an expensive publicity stunt by Allen Onyema.

Very nice gesture though!

BTW, na watin pastors do una naaaaa?
We have suddenly shifted focus from attacking the real enemy of the state, our leaders & politicians to men of God & churches.

Una no dey fear God again abi?
No one on earth is qualified to judge any pastor and his ministry except God who has called him & anointed him for his work.

All the noise about pastors not releasing their private jets to airlift Nigerians in SA back home is pure nonsense.
How many of you Nigerians can afford to give people lifts in your car freely? Una no dey wind up cruise past people for road? Yeye!

Jesus fed the 5, 000 but na those wey attend him crusade him feed and it wasn't a daily affair.

Pastors are accountable to God but our politicians and leaders are accountable to us.

Stone your evil leaders and leave pastors alone, they are not our problems. Infact, they are already doing more than enough.

Nigeria my country, things fall apart!
some of you i wonder how your brain was packaged... So the pastors you are protecting with your talk don't they do publicity stunt with their miracles? I have seen TV Emmanuel etc...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Soso990240(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

We have suddenly shifted focus from attacking the real enemy of the state, our leaders & politicians to men of God & churches.

No one on earth is qualified to judge any pastor and his ministry except God who has called him & anointed him for his work.

All the noise about pastors not releasing their private jets to airlift Nigerians in SA back home is pure nonsense.
How many of you Nigerians can afford to give people lifts in your car freely? Una no dey wind up cruise past people for road? Yeye!

Jesus fed the 5, 000 but na those wey attend him crusade him feed and it wasn't a daily affair.

Pastors are accountable to God but our politicians and leaders are accountable to us.

Stone your evil leaders and leave pastors alone, they are not our problems. Infact, they are already doing more than enough.

Bros am disappointed in you. Shows you don't read your bible. I have the right to judge a fellow believer. Your Pastor knows that, but he wount tell you, and he knows your type can hardly find it in the bible. Who told you God anointed most of them? God Neva called most of them, Poverty did.. the zeal to run from poverty. We have a very few real Pastors, hand full of them.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by stormborn28(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
winj:
He did it because most of the returnees are the people who caused the xenophobia in the first place, IGBO criminals.
He probably made his money the same way!
the way some of you brains were packaged calls for concern .... Are the Pakistanis being attacked and their shops looted also criminals and drug barons? To be sincere you need urgent examination of your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by icankel: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pause for some seconds and look around ur environment, ur workplace, ur place of worship and imagine a Nigeria without Igbos.
God bless Mr Onyema
God bless Igbos
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by amordi: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
I must comment on this. You are God's sent, with this kind of extended gesture, you are fulfilled in this life with excess and overflow of Joy which you just initiated. Thanks from my own side.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by HealthSecrets(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
That first picture of that tweet saying no pastor sent their private jets, O boi that one deep!!! angry
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by 1b8m: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dude you are a special kind of bastard. I fit shoot you if I see you
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by madjune(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
When billionaires like Otedola are licking icecream on Instagram, real men are saving lives...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Been To Luxembourg? / Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja / Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.