Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,013 members, 7,946,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Chioma Reacts After Davido Proposed To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Reacts After Davido Proposed To Her (839 Views)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Reacts After Davido Proposed To Her by Petfadblog: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2019
Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma have reacted after Davido Proposed to her during while having a date in London, UK.
She took her instagram page to react to this. She shared a picture of her hand with her engagement ring and she captioned it;
“��� I love you @davidoofficial (You didn’t even let me wax yet ��)”.
See screenshot below;

Remember Gistsfanz reported a video of the proposal, if you missed it, read here….
Davido already has two daughters – Imade and Hailey – from two baby mamas and there are speculations that Chioma is carrying Davido’s third child.

In 2018, Davido revealed his relationship with Chioma to the world when he decided to spoil her with a Porsche car valued at N23 Million on her 23rd birthday.
The pair have since become an item on the entertainment scene with Davido putting her on a track in his forthcoming album titled ‘A Good Time’.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/chioma-reacts-after-davido-proposed-to.html

Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Proposed To Her by GOFRONT(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2019
lipsrsealed

And Banky's W's wife has failed to get pregnant after 3 years in marriage....Some said she has destroyed her womb due to series of abortions during her youthful dayz....
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Proposed To Her by FamousMonk: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2019
Who wants to bet..
This marriage will last..
My guy has taken the time to learn all the curves and contours of the pússy..
He is now satisfied with his research..

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Proposed To Her by MiaB(f): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2019
she got the final assurance
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Proposed To Her by chiommy123(f): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2019
Me I don't want to hear stories oh hold am wella
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Proposed To Her by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Good

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Unveils New Cute Family Portrait Photos With Husband And Their Son / See Ebuka's Reaction To Presidency Succession Claim By Bakare / This Illishan Lady Eyelashes Will Shock You. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.