Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,235 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel (1310 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by princevinco(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2019
I really pity Dr. Sunday Adelaja, a man who some years ago was a firebrand and dynamic man of God. He was highly anointed that within a short period of time God used him to shake almost the whole of Europe and other parts of the world.

However, as it was said of Lucifer in Ezekiel 28:13 – 15 “You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created.

“You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you.

It is unfortunate that the same happened to DSA in that he allowed the devil to plant the spirit of pride and arrogance which destroyed Lucifer to equally destroy and abort his ministry.

DSA as he is popularly called, what he started in the spirit, he is now trying to perfect in the flesh having lost the spirit of God (the spirit of God departed from him after he started taking the glory of God to himself). Isaiah 42:8 “I am the LORD, that is my name, And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.

No wonder his teachings are self-centered, all focused on himself, trying to x-ray all his accomplishments or achievements instead of giving God the glory. In one of his video discussions, he was saying that not even Arch Bishop Idahosoh had achieved what he has achieved before his death. Please visit the website http://destinymoulders.com/be-warned-dr-sunday-adelaja-is-a-satanic-agent-and-preaches-satanic-gospel/ for a complete article
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by christiana77: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2019
He is not the only Pastor involved in series of sexual escapades. There are many of them. It's just to watch so as not to become victims of these kinds of Pastors
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by iPrevail(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Everyday you guys wake up and give us reasons why we should disregard religion. It's really working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Am not also comfortable with Many things he says but I will advise you don't insult Him..

Rapture will Tell!

Leave Him to GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by orunto27: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2019
DSA is a Son of Adam(Man like Cain). God knows everything about him.
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by Anas09: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Abeg Na who be real servant of God sef? Since all of them na agents of satan?

1 Like

Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by blessedvisky(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
princevinco:
I really pity Dr. Sunday Adelaja, a man who some years ago was a firebrand and dynamic man of God. He was highly anointed that within a short period of time God used him to shake almost the whole of Europe and other parts of the world.

However, as it was said of Lucifer in Ezekiel 28:13 – 15 “You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created.

“You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you.

It is unfortunate that the same happened to DSA in that he allowed the devil to plant the spirit of pride and arrogance which destroyed Lucifer to equally destroy and abort his ministry.

DSA as he is popularly called, what he started in the spirit, he is now trying to perfect in the flesh having lost the spirit of God (the spirit of God departed from him after he started taking the glory of God to himself). Isaiah 42:8 “I am the LORD, that is my name, And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.

No wonder his teachings are self-centered, all focused on himself, trying to x-ray all his accomplishments or achievements instead of giving God the glory. In one of his video discussions, he was saying that not even Arch Bishop Idahosoh had achieved what he has achieved before his death. Please visit the website http://destinymoulders.com/be-warned-dr-sunday-adelaja-is-a-satanic-agent-and-preaches-satanic-gospel/ for a complete article

Jeez
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by princevinco(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chosen1984:
Am not also comfortable with Many things he says but I will advise you don't insult Him..

Rapture will Tell!

Leave Him to GOD ALMIGHTY
Please I am not insulting him but is concerned about people whose faith can be over thrown by his satanic gospel.

1 Like

Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by OnPointMan(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
princevinco:

You didn't give any reason why his Gospel is satanic. All i read are baseless accusations. No points at all angry
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by mumumugu(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2019
who isnt
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Anas09:
Abeg Na who be real servant of God sef? Since all of them na agents of satan?
No perfect man on this earth.

1 Like

Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by Anas09: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

No perfect man on this earth.
That's why I'm asking. Every pastor is of the devil, so there's no single servant of God on earth.
There are people who do not see God in any thing on earth. All is satan. They forget God didn't create the earth for satan and satan is indeed not in charge of the earth.
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Anas09:

That's why I'm asking. Every pastor is of the devil, so there's no single servant of God on earth.
There are people who do not see God in any thing on earth. All is satan. They forget God didn't create the earth for satan and satan is indeed not in charge of the earth.
Satan is indeed the ruler of this world
See John 14:30. The bolded is not true. That a pastor is imperfect doesn't mean he is of the devil

1 Like

Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by princevinco(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
OnPointMan:

You didn't give any reason why his Gospel is satanic. All i read are baseless accusations. No points at all angry

Birds of the same feathers, you are entitled to your own opinion
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by Anas09: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2019
asuustrike1:

Satan is indeed the ruler of this world
See John 14:30. The bolded is not true. That a pastor is imperfect doesn't mean he is of the devil
Misunderstanding of that scripture. If satan was indeed the ruler of this world, then God wld have no power over the Earth. That means God wld ve doing Satan's biddings.

If satan was ruling the world as you understand it to be, then Jesus wld not have walked the earth, He wouldn't have resurrected.

There wouldn't be a Church today, because they wld not have been redemption.

If satan was ruling the world, I will not be born again, no one wld have been.

Id satan was in control, oçultic people wouldn't repent and turn to Jesus.

All of these things I have mentioned will not happen when the AntiChrist will rule this earth after Rapture.

Satan rules the government, the World's systems, that is, Men who are subject to him, not everyone is under Satan's control.

If satan was in control, there wouldn't be Sun, everywhere would be darkness, because he is the king of darkness. He fears light.

Satan is greatly limited even in his activities in the lives of those under him. If he has his way, no single person will live long enough to repent.
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by petra1(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2019
princevinco:

Please I am not insulting him but is concerned about people whose faith can be over thrown by his satanic gospel.

What I will admonish is for you to subscribe to his channel on YouTube so that you can make comment . Clarify things and give bible references to supoort your point. he and his readers will see your comment. I do that too
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Anas09:

Misunderstanding of that scripture. If satan was indeed the ruler of this world, then God wld have no power over the Earth. That means God wld ve doing Satan's biddings.

If satan was ruling the world as you understand it to be, then Jesus wld not have walked the earth, He wouldn't have resurrected.

There wouldn't be a Church today, because they wld not have been redemption.

If satan was ruling the world, I will not be born again, no one wld have been.

Id satan was in control, oçultic people wouldn't repent and turn to Jesus.

All of these things I have mentioned will not happen when the AntiChrist will rule this earth after Rapture.

Satan rules the government, the World's systems, that is, Men who are subject to him, not everyone is under Satan's control.

If satan was in control, there wouldn't be Sun, everywhere would be darkness, because he is the king of darkness. He fears light.

Satan is greatly limited even in his activities in the lives of those under him. If he has his way, no single person will live long enough to repent.
Satan is ruling the earth. I just gave you a simple bible verse to buttress my point as that is the fact.
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by princevinco(m): 5:50am On Sep 18, 2019
petra1:

What I will admonish is for you to subscribe to his channel on YouTube so that you can make comment. Clarify things and give bible references to support your point. he and his readers will see your comment. I do that too
What you said is perfectly in order, but be sure that DSA will block you if you dare make a negative comment on his channel. It seems that my comments are so offensive to him that is why he blocked me because my comments reveal some of his dirty secrets he doesn't want Nigerian to know.
Re: Be Warned, Dr. Sunday Adelaja Is A Satanic Agent And Preaches Satanic Gospel by petra1(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2019
princevinco:

What you said is perfectly in order, but be sure that DSA will block you if you dare make a negative comment on his channel. It seems that my comments are so offensive to him that is why he blocked me because my comments reveal some of his dirty secrets he doesn't want Nigerian to know.

One just need to post truth along side his errors.

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Abeokuta Presents SHABACH 2019 / Deeper Life Choir Sings Westlife Love Song / China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.