Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,835 members, 7,959,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. (2623 Views)

FIRS Affirms Position On VAT Collection, Urges Tax Payers Not To Panic / Did Nnamdi Kanu Just Set The Nigerian Government Up? / See Letter! Ambode Grants Polo Club N50 Million Lagos State Tax Payers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Islamic is your problem in life. You can talk without not mention Muslim shame.
ChristianEast:

This osogbo boy, go school you no gree, stop praying under that brown roof mosque, you no gree.

Na see wetin you don do your life.
Re: Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. by selemempe: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Africa continent is more powerful than European Union of today consider the country that made up the union. The withdraw of Great Britain from European Union render the organization useless and make it toothless. Note that America support Britain decision.
Moreover France the most powerful country that made up the Union will never entertain Kanu madness because France don’t support Biafra in the civil war consider the interest of France in Nigeria that’s another evidence that France wouldn’t support seccionist .
yorobanza moslems are a menace to decent society undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Liar. Effort in futile.
ChristianEast:

This Yoruba moslem again.

I wanted to ignore you until I saw your lies about France.

Despite the threats from Britain, France ignored their rant and supported Biafra during the war. France provided mercenaries for Biafra and ammunition were flown to Biafra from France disguised as aid.

The Biafran Airforce acquired two fighter jets from France, one was delivered successfully while the other couldn't.

Have you ever wondered why IPOB based their Directorate of Finance in France? Are you aware that your government once wrote France asking them to block IPOB funds movement.

Nnamdi Kanu's office is located in Isreal with Radio Biafra satellite Radio and TV are hosted in Isreal on Amos 5.

IPOB directorate of State is located in Germany.

Radio Biafra and Deputy Director's office is in London.

Nnamdi Kanu wise pass all of una.

Keep wailing, dear yoruba tijanniyya moslem.
Re: Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. by ChristianEast: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Islamic is your problem in life. You can talk without not mention Muslim shame.
Yoruba moslem, go back to school.
Re: Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. by SLAP44: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Africa continent is more powerful than European Union of today consider the country that made up the union. The withdraw of Great Britain from European Union render the organization useless and make it toothless. Note that America support Britain decision.
Moreover France the most powerful country that made up the Union will never entertain Kanu madness because France don’t support Biafra in the civil war consider the interest of France in Nigeria that’s another evidence that France wouldn’t support seccionist .

You are in severe pains about Kanu successes.
Don't die in your pains.
Seek help

Re: Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Get sense.
SLAP44:

You are in severe pains about Kanu successes.
Don't die in your pains.
Seek help
Re: Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2019
I’m more educated than you tell me your qualification.
ChristianEast:

Yoruba moslem, go back to school.
Re: Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. by ChristianEast: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I’m more educated than you tell me your qualification.
Lol.

I hope you are not adding your Diploma in Islamic Jurisprudence from that brown roof mosque at Osogbo as part of being more educated than me?

Yoruba moslem take ya time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Pay Us N6,000 To Sleep With Them - Nigerien Sisters / Oronto Douglas Speaks About Lies Told About The South East / Please off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.