Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” (21938 Views)

World Bank Refutes Buhari's Claim Of Lifting 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty / Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo / ''we Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty''- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
PureGoldh:
We just take one eye dey watch una angry

Presidency just dey Fry Akara on top our head(s)....Na only God go help us in dx country.

If yOu need Original Pure Honey call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
If every citizen continue to sit down and fold their hands nothing will change

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by baratech: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
There's a deeper meaning to this statement....
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by vineyardfarms: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
PLEASE TALK THE TALK, WALK THE WALK. PROFFESOR, SHOW US ANY ELECTION PROMISES YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISH?? 1. THE REFINERIES HAS BEEN ABONDON SO CABALS CAN BENEFIT FROM FUEL SUBSIDIES. 2. YOU INCREASE FUEL FROM N89 TO N145 TO ELIMINATE SUBSIDIES. WHICH YOU ARE ACTIVELY PAYING 3. YOU WANT TO INCREASE SALES TAX TO 7.2% WHICH WILL PASS DOWN TO THE POOR. 4. YOU PROMISE LIGHT IN 6 MONTHS, WHERE ARE WE TODAY EMPTY PROMISE WE ARE USE TO.
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by seanjy4konji: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
nysc still has three batches...majority are passing out to start thier yahoo yahoo,the ladies are renting house to start their instagram hoeism and use sale of weave on and bleching cream as enterpreneaur....

where are the jobs or basic amenities?

thinder fire you...maybe him no know how much be bag of rice now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by olajigaolamide: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
The Politicians can not be trusted. They don't have any truth in them.
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by Awesomefred32(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigeria got President and An Errand Boy
Osibanjo is never a Vice President
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by ensamy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
I got admission in 2006 to study Medicine and Surgery at UNN, but could not proceed because of financial constraints.
I now heard that I can become a Doctor by swearing Affidavit according to the case Between Buhari Vs Atiku.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
so sad, let somebody shout alleluyah.
another product of the RCCG.
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by pyro62(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
josephobaro:
To the Buhari faithfuls, if you can tell me just 3 campaign promises that Lord Buhari fulfilled during his first tenure/major achievements, I will give up myself as a Buhari Zombie..

Buhari said he will defeat boko haram. Today, boko haram has been technically defeated

Buhari promised a corrupt free Nigeria, as we can see, his cabinet is corrupt free

Buhari promised security for Nigeria, everywhere is safe in Nigeria only one particular tribe (I don't want to mention thier names) are causing problems in nigeria sad
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Racoon:
VP Osinbajo is a liar hence disgrace.Pastor Adeboye shouĺd pls talk to him.

but daddy G.O. is his mentor na.

let him shout aleluyah!
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by njola34(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Serious wahala dey for this country ooooo.....osinbajo is a big disgrace. How could you alter such a statement.
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

If this reactors spend more time hustling rather than reacting, perhaps they would help with the agenda of lifting more people out of poverty

legit online hustle dem no go do..
Yahoo Yahoo wey the seized and recovered loot they benefit our economy, them still no go do

there own na to abuse buhari from morning to night

How have people's criticism of buharis policies prevented him from performing? How many people did buhari pull out of poverty between 2015 and 2019?
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by erico2k2(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Olamsoh:
Yesterday oyo state govt increased car loan to civil servants from N500k to N750k housing loan from N2m to N3m. Approved monthly grant of N20m car loan for state workers; N15m for Teaching Service Commission & N20m for housing loan for more civil servants benefit.
And you call plunging people into debt lifting out of poverty right?
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by Basher8583: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Its like Twitter is home to the ignorant.

This is a classic case of when data is available for all... Rich and poor... Literate and illiterate.
Ingredient for total chaos
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by rampantlover: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Your president is a true reflection of how sensible Nigerians are. grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by precious1967(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
will there be presidential election in 2023?
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by Truthbites: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
1 million per year....e nor go bette.r for judiciary
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by Christmasdon(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anoda cabal waiting to rule that country.
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by renewable1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Next level scam.

Check my signature for an amazing promo now
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by teeboi07(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sometimes I wonder what's going through the minds of our leaders.. Are they trying to solve Nigeria problem or they are busy trying to create more.. Imagine the statement of a Pastor

Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by maxzzo1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
10M in 10yrs abeg ooo is he looking for 3rd tenure?
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by universe26(m): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Their surporters will not comment on this post, cus they are ashamed & disgraced by their gods. lol
Re: Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” by onlyme07(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2019
Let me suggest a revolution movement. If we start the campaign now, by 2023,we would have a number of youths at helms of affairs.

We would only vote aspirants of less than 49yrs old into the National Assembly and must possess @least B.Sc. Returning members should not be more than 55yrs with B.Sc

Our President must not be older than 60yrs old with Master's degree @least for now and in subsequent elections, we would reduce it till be phase out old mofos

Aspirants for Governor, must not be older than 55yrs old with M.Sc

All qualifations must be verified before election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns / "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari / Boko Haram Attacks Village, Kills People, Burns Entire Village On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.