Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,798 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso (12515 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by delamb01: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
One day, monkey go go market but e no go return. I rest my case. And thunder go fire dey person wey go curse me because of the monkey.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by Bryan88(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sunofgod:
Don't come back!
AMEN!
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by mbahfrankuc(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
*Abeg if u go no come back just dey there we are OK by your service sir*
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by opribo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Its a shame indeed, while serious countries are making giant strides in technology all we are doing is to show the world our stupidity by exporting a man who's mission is to come and enjoy his old age.

Is this the best Nigeria has to offer, a man who has no idea, no innovation just warm the chair thats all. Thr world has gone past this type of leaders.

Wherever the Nigeria air force 1, plane touches its expected to carry dignity and respect. Now see, the more you look the less you see. Like a dejavu.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by Emrixx(f): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
Shior....

So I am F T bleeping C...

Nothing special about it

Wait you'll soon receive award send d admin ur account details so they can forward u ur kpaje
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by munafav(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ajala traveled the world...Bubu the traveler
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by banji1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
When will he visit SA, for Pete's sake?!!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by SimDan95(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

ladies and gentlemen .. its another time to wail your lungs out,

Ipob burkina faso branch, time to obey Lamidi kanu's directive and capture Buhari since japan was too difficult

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by Kiddinpoh(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Emrixx:

Wait you'll soon receive award send d admin ur account details so they can forward u ur kpaje

Are you kidding me? shocked
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by osemoses69: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
wwwihy:

God bless you
my mistake bro
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by Nicolex(f): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
So he can travel??!,mean while during the xenophobia incidents he could'nt travel to S.A,pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by SniperSmurf(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
oloriooko:
Country trip no. 159 in 5 years grin

The most travelled president. With nothing to show for it. What a waste of tax payers money!
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
This man has nothing to offer Nigerians,perhaps his northern folks.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
how I wish this calamity CAN lipsrsealed

Nigerians are lamenting, the suffering is too much undecided
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by BluntBoy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nicolex:
So he can travel??!,mean while during the xenophobia incidents he could'nt travel to S.A,pathetic.

Travel to South Africa and do what? Beg like an idiot?

Did Benin Republic president visit Buhari over the border closure?

If he had visited SA, it is still you people who would say he ridiculed the country by running to South Africa.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lucky president. Meanwhile for Dstv and Gotv users check my last topic for promo prices to enjoy new Champions league season
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by solmusdesigns: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2019

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by kettle84(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

ladies and gentlemen .. its another time to wail your lungs out,

Ipob burkina faso branch, time to obey Lamidi kanu's directive and capture Buhari since japan was too difficult

Why did the zoo manager leave the zoo door wide open thereby allowing one of the animals in his care to stray to NL to type rubbish.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by solmusdesigns: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
kettle84:
Why did the zoo manager leave the zoo door wide open thereby allowing one of the animals in his care to stray to NL to type rubbish.

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by Nicolex(f): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Travel to South Africa and do what? Beg like an idiot?

Did Benin Republic president visit Buhari over the border closure?

If he had visited SA, it is still you people who would say he ridiculed the country by running to South Africa.
Beg ke,all your president had to do was go over there and know whats up,border closure and killings are two different things.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by BluntBoy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nicolex:
Beg ke,all your president had to do was go over there and know whats up,border closure and killings are two different things.

So, tell me why we have diplomatic presence in South Africa if the president must travel?

He did what he had to do. You people can obviously not be satisfied with whatever he does at this stage.

How many other presidents of affected nations traveled down to South Africa? There are Americans languishing in Iranian jails. Has Trump visited Iran?
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by OMOADEPOJU: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
In the mist of this?
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by kettle84(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Drink to stupor until the zoo manager finds you.

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by SimDan95(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=82196598][/quote]

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by MERCHANDISER: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
when will he travel to antarctica ?
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by danot1030: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sunofgod:
Don't come back!

Ironically you may be gone when he's back
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by Amanew(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Buhari come over and collect your own portion of Iri Ji!

Umu Afor is waiting!!!!

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by edjeodiri1989: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
JohnTravel.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Burkina Faso by Nuclear99(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
I don't know y am laughing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Health Ministry's Proposal To Borrow ₦82bn To Buy Mosquito Nets / Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ / Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.