Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Regina.d Opens Up On Fall Out With Her Best Friend Cassie & Hubby Secret Affairs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina.d Opens Up On Fall Out With Her Best Friend Cassie & Hubby Secret Affairs (956 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) / EXCLUSIVE! Davido And Canadian Artist Tory Lanez On Fall Remix (download) / I'm Not Up To 20 Years, My Mum Shields Me From Stubborn Male Admirers - Regina D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina.d Opens Up On Fall Out With Her Best Friend Cassie & Hubby Secret Affairs by linx123: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
According to inside info, former child actress Regina Daniels, has thrown out Best friend Cassie from her house and deleted all her photos from Instagram because Cassie allegedly tried to seduce her hubby Ned Nwoko (According to the gists flying around).

According to the source…..

”Cassie is so in love with Regina’s hubby Ned Nwoko and could not control herself around him.
One day someone caught her alone with Ned and it looked ‘somehow’ as she had a strange look and Ned allegedly had a wet look on his Jalabia.
Regina had been...........https://janefblog.com/8999-2regina-daniels-opens-up-on-throwing-out-best-friend-cassie-for-allegedly-trying-to-seduce-her-hubby/

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Features Davido On Indigo Extended Album / Wizkid To Hints Change Of Brand (photos) / “why I Pushed Ay’s Merry Men 2 Exceptionally” Williams Uchemba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.