Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,917 members, 7,922,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

Local Feeds You Give To Your Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Local Feeds You Give To Your Dog (424 Views)

Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Local Feeds You Give To Your Dog by IJBNSH: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
I once feed my dogs with indomie mix with Gnc, soya, biscuit, fish meal. They do eat it well but their waste(excrete) is always much, then I change to brown rice and egg which they are doing well with it, also less waste(excrete).

So what local Feeds do you feed your pets??

(1) (Reply)

Dogs In Smoking Households Passively Puff More Than 3,000 Sticks A Year / Pregnancy Confirmed Between Boston And Carly. / Semi Adult Male Gsd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.