Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

#bbnaija: Omashola Rocks Khafi With His Erected D*ck, See Khafi's Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Omashola Rocks Khafi With His Erected D*ck, See Khafi's Reaction (5228 Views)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Omashola Rocks Khafi With His Erected D*ck, See Khafi's Reaction by thefamousnaija9: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Big Brother Naija BBNaija housemate Omashola was seen rocking Khafi with his erected d*ck.

Omashola seems drunk and Hot as his manhood was standing strong.

Khafi had to wave him by pushing him with her butt saying "Omashola stop this thing".

This was happening when Khafi and Mercy were trying to settle their issues about giving biggie the punishment idea.

See photos:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/bbnaija-omashola-rocks-khafi-with-his.html
Re: #bbnaija: Omashola Rocks Khafi With His Erected D*ck, See Khafi's Reaction by 360ent: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fore More Entertainment Updates. visit Baze9.com.NG
Re: #bbnaija: Omashola Rocks Khafi With His Erected D*ck, See Khafi's Reaction by nicepoker101(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Where is it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“nigeria Guys Can’t Date Me,my Daily Upkeep Is 50k And I Don’t Repeat Clothes”- / See What This Young Man Bought In Supermarket Today / Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.