Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,314 members, 7,940,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

African Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / African Joke (1352 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Joke by Aduks(f): 4:56pm On May 17, 2007
Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered.
Getting back together, they discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly Mother.
The first said, "I built a big house for our Mother."
The second said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver."
The third smiled and said, "I've got you both beat. You remember how Mom enjoyed reading the Bible? And you know she can't see very well any more. I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the entire Bible. It took Elders in the church 12 years to teach him. He's one of a kind. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse, and the parrot recites it."
Soon thereafter, Mom sent out her letters of thanks: "Milton," she wrote one son, "the house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house."
"Gerald," she wrote to another, "I am too old to travel any more. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. I stay most of the time at home, so I rarely use the Mercedes. And the driver is so rude!"
"Dearest Donald," she wrote to her third son, "you have the good sense to know what your Mother likes. The chicken was delicious!" shocked shocked
Re: African Joke by Carlosein(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2007
;Dyeepa aduks you will kill someone o!

it musst have been tongue delicious.
Re: African Joke by Carlosein(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2007
i don't mind that kind of parrot sha so i won't have to read but jus listen to it.

sorry for it sha. piri piri pirrree for the parrot.
Re: African Joke by suled: 7:35pm On May 20, 2007
men that was nice. please send more
Re: African Joke by Bolarge(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2007
Chineke mee!! She don wack di tin!! shocked  shocked  shocked

U people no go kill me for Nairaland.lol grin

Aduks,thanks n' pls keep 'em coming.
Re: African Joke by otuonye(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2007
Tamuno ee!!

She don kill the bird already? You sure say no be HUNGRY dey worry mama since?
Re: African Joke by desorlah(f): 6:38pm On May 23, 2007
That was really funny.

U no fit blame the poor woman now, None of the children sent her food to eat, so tell me how wont she eat the parrot.
Re: African Joke by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2007
the kain hunger that will make someone lem parrot no good o!
Re: African Joke by mishoo(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2007
Chie mama wicked oooo !!
Re: African Joke by loladebabe: 9:58pm On May 23, 2007
grin what a joke it really nice

(1) (Reply)

Pls Do Your Iq Test Here For Free / Post A Joke / Exam Special: (bilms) As D Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.