Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) (31904 Views)

Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mutum. Na experience dey save pesin? undecided
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by greatermeme: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
The bitter truth is that no one is an experienced driver or skilled in driving.
Therefore, i join you in thanking God for your safety.
You join him in thanking God! When he's thanking his skill and experience!
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by munanonye16: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
It is only by God 's Grace...let's thank God
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
shegra58:
cheesy
CRAP
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by thesicilian: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
You guys should learn to give credit to whom credit is due. For all those castigating the man for thanking the driver instead of God (Who he has also probably thanked anyway, in the privacy of his heart because God is not on social media), why don't you employ a pastor instead of an experienced driver for your company or private cars, since "God" is all that is needed?
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by patorial(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:
Idiot instead of him to thank God first sad

I hope & pray God overlook his stupidity

What stupidity?

So all those ones that die in accidents are denied of God's mercy abi?

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by patorial(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
greatermeme:
You join him in thanking God! When he's thanking his skill and experience!

What if he is not a Fan of God?

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by nanizle(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:

You people and your weird beliefs.

You should also thank god for causing the accident in the first place.
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by OgboAto: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
X

Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Florblu:
The company managing this BRT buses needs to change their management. There are alot of reckless drivers driving those buses. Even agbero and conductors are more civil and polite than their ticketers.

you're 100% right. I'm always scared boarding that bus with their rampant accidents
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by chloride6: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:

Calm down. He still thanked God
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by RUDEBOYY(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
So he should not appreciate the driver behind wheel?
For your mind now you know God more than he do.
We should stop being like this.

heendrix:

Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:

If god was so invested in us or cared so much about us like you all think believe me this world wouldn't be this messed up.
How about those who lose their lives daily to accidents like this? Are they not God's children too?

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by dinocy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
aaronson:
Who else notices there have been more of these lagbus and BRT accidents lately? They need to stop being in a hurry.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

Yet you are doing distress sale. ?
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
munanonye16:
It is only by God 's Grace...let's thank God
No it's not. If it was by grace the world wouldn't be this messed up. We always trying to make everything be about god even when the situation is not.
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
No experience in that act..jus the goodness of our Saviour see us through all day!
He should have jumped out and start shouting goodness of our saviour see us through.
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by francisduru: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Praise God not man
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you're 100% right. I'm always scared boarding that bus with their rampant accidents

Since I've been long gone from Lagos sha...never knew these BRTs have accident issues ooo...
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
mediclife1987:

Since I've been long gone from Lagos sha...never knew these BRTs have accident issues ooo...

I don't even know maybe they change their drivers, their accident is becoming too much lately. it wasn't like this before

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
The roads are too narrow, LASG should do something about it.
Re: If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) by Nekky5(f): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Which driver's experience? We are nothing without God.To HIM be all the glory!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Poor State Of Port-Harcourt - Aba Train Services (Video, Photos) / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey / Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.