Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees (2979 Views)

Iam Not Hearing Zoo Zoo Zoo Again Why? / Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration / "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by adekolaelect(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Smoke55:
cry Me A River! Was It Your Zoo Government That Evacuated Those Niggers Stranded In SA?
sorry no na Inamdi KANU and ipob that are evacuating them .

Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by Smoke55: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
adekolaelect:
sorry no na Inamdi KANU and ipob that are evacuating them .
your useless zoo government was busy sending stupid envoys to SA while the lives of their citizens are at risk,,the zoo couldnt even afford to evacuate her citizens in SA,if not for one mr onyema your useless zoo government wouldn't had done poo!
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by adekolaelect(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Smoke55:
your useless zoo government was busy sending stupid envoys to SA while the lives of their citizens are at risk,,the zoo couldnt even afford to evacuate her citizens in SA,if not for one mr onyema your useless zoo government wouldn't had done poo!
but the airpeace is from Biafra land .why are you these stupid animal is the zoo reason like this .your people spend zoo currency,eat zoo foods ,drinking zoo water .you do business in the zoo,even the zoo security is in charge of security of your life and properties even you come back to the zoo when when you are hunted in the foreign land yet you don't recognise its value in your life.You people must be the stupidest animals in the zoo

Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by Smoke55: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2019
adekolaelect:
but the airpeace is from Biafra land .why are you these stupid animal is the zoo reason like this .your people spend zoo currency,eat zoo foods ,drinking zoo water .you do business in the zoo,even the zoo security is in charge of security of your life and properties even you come back to the zoo when when you are hunted in the foreign land yet you don't recognise its value in your life.You people must be the stupidest animals in the zoo
hey buddy! point of correction the zoo never provide me with security and mind you i'm not spending the useless zoo currency,get that into your thick empty skull niqqer!
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by adekolaelect(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Smoke55:
hey buddy! point of correction the zoo never provide me with security and mind you i'm not spending the useless zoo currency,get that into your thick empty skull niqqer!
empty chest beaters!!!! They prove to have it all but they have nothing,they prove wiser than everybody yet they are gullible ,they only understand what their mind tell them but unable to to use their sense / brain,they are migrators in nature yet they cant accommodate others .they prove to know it all but they know nothing.they lack moral and respect for others even their leaders .The only language they understand is money .they are selfish to the extent they can not have one reasonable leader to lead them wisely.if you are not what we call you how will you still following who put you in trouble but later run away for Buharis Python to dance on you? But the only thing he could say is to valuing his Dog than you people? Sham

Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by Smoke55: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
adekolaelect:
empty chest beaters!!!! They prove to have it all but they have nothing,they prove wiser than everybody yet they are gullible ,they only understand what their mind tell them but unable to to use their sense / brain,they are migrators in nature yet they cant accommodate others .they prove to know it all but they know nothing.they lack moral and respect for others even their leaders .The only language they understand is money .they are selfish to the extent they can not have one reasonable leader to lead them wisely.if you are not what we call you how will you still following who put you in trouble but later run away for Buharis Python to dance on you? But the only thing he could say is to valuing his Dog than you people? Sham
hey dude! when you are done composing your poem,just take a glass of water,water do neutralize anger...but mind your what ever you say wont change the fact that niqqeria is a ZOO just go deal with it.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by tiger28: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Emyogalanya:
at no time were Igbo's accused of drugs by sa. The cause it that Igbo took over thier jobs. It was Igbo Haters that came up with the drug story. We all saw thier Shops broken into did you see drugs there
bla bla bla bla....SOON India will start their Xenophobia, next is Malaysia then Indonesia then Thailand etc. Igbos una too much, Y'all don't know how to respect yourselves in foreign lands.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by adekolaelect(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Smoke55:
hey dude! when you are done composing your poem,just take a glass of water,water do neutralize anger...but mind your what ever you say wont change the fact that niqqeria is a ZOO just go deal with it.
I am not and will not be in anger just because of the most stupid animals in the zoo(Ipob niga )but the truth must be told .

Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by Smoke55: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
adekolaelect:
I am not and will not be in anger just because of Ipob niga but the truth must be told .
ok i believe you have said your truth right? now go take rest bro!
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by orisa37: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
uzohrome:
Nigeria is a potential zoo

No.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by orisa37: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
But you can call her a sh!thole!!

No.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by orisa37: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
BMC e-rats will never cease to make me laugh.

E don see multiple.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by orisa37: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
General0847:
Zoo is too organized, Nigeria is a jungle.

A jungle. Yes. The Fulani Ruga thrives in Jungles. But Nigeria will soon overcome.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by orisa37: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Edu3Again:

This is 211 not 200 and definitely not zoo.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by orisa37: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
iPrevail:
Doesn't make it less of a zoo. Welcome back to hell amigos!

I agree that Ruga is worse than Xenophobia. But Buhari will not last forever.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by orisa37: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
360degreess:
No you people should continue to call it zoo..since south Africans have reset your brains.. the posters above me saying nonsense, you people should know that no country in the world that any of you will claim to be your country apart from Naija...That's how you people will be abusing naija but when you travel out,most of you will be involved in fraud & 419,tarnishing the image of the same country you called a zoo..
Any Nigerian who goes to another country with aim of involving in fraud in oder to tarnish the image of Nigeria, it shall never be well with that person, and may God disgrace that person..

Ok. Papa Nja.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by orisa37: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
ChristianEast:
Nigeria is a zoo, SA is a jungle.

SA is Shaka Zulu. Nigeria is Zulu Gambari. The first is Xenophobia and The second is Ruga.
Re: We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees by adekolaelect(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Smoke55:
ok i believe you have said your truth right? now go take rest bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra May Not Be A True Igbo State: See Reasons / Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom / Hard Evidence Of How Anambra labor Party Candidate Was Killed by ESN In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.