Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,822 members, 7,886,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Will You Go Ahead With Marriage In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go Ahead With Marriage In This Situation (565 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Go Ahead With Marriage In This Situation by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is a real life situation but let me try to make it as if its just an imagination because of those who still have their both parents alive.

Let's assume you lost your dad when you were very young and your mum single handedly struggled to raised you and your siblings. She sent you all to school to be able to find good jobs. While in school you met someone you fell in love with and this love grew so much up until after school to the point the both of you are sort of inseparable.

Years passed and both of you now having a good means of livelihood decide its time to get married and you both have to see your parents. Then you take this person to your mum and in the process of asking questions to know about her background and family, your mum discovers that this persons dad was involved in the murder of your dad.

At this point your mum has closed her heart to be a part of anything to do with such family and that means she is not in support of your marriage. Though you are very heart broken to find out that you are so much in love with the child of a man who murdered your dad, you are so use to this person that you both can't let go of each other.

How will to be able to properly handle such a situation?
Re: Will You Go Ahead With Marriage In This Situation by Amthol(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Best approach is to stop the imagination smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Will You Go Ahead With Marriage In This Situation by Larryfest(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
I won't really bother about what the girl's father did (she didn't partake in it) but that my mum has said no to it then it's a NO for me also..
Re: Will You Go Ahead With Marriage In This Situation by blackpanthar: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
this one has watched a NOLLYWOOD Feem or bollywood or even hollywood.

pls dont bring it here....

THE FILM HAS ALREADY SOLVED THE PROBLEM... just tell us the title and have your peace

NickmanWorld:
This is a real life situation but let me try to make it as if its just an imagination because of those who still have their both parents alive.

Let's assume you lost your dad when you were very young and your mum single handedly struggled to raised you and your siblings. She sent you all to school to be able to find good jobs. While in school you met someone you fell in love with and this love grew so much up until after school to the point the both of you are sort of inseparable.

Years passed and both of you now having a good means of livelihood decide its time to get married and you both have to see your parents. Then you take this person to your mum and in the process of asking questions to know about her background and family, your mum discovers that this persons dad was involved in the murder of your dad.

At this point your mum has closed her heart to be a part of anything to do with such family and that means she is not in support of your marriage. Though you are very heart broken to find out that you are so much in love with the child of a man who murdered your dad, you are so use to this person that you both can't let go of each other.

How will to be able to properly handle such a situation?
Re: Will You Go Ahead With Marriage In This Situation by cooooooks(m): 4:37am On Sep 14, 2019
In this scenario, did my mom tell me and my girl why she has closed her heart to us?

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Wealthy Man For One Woman; If Your Man Is Wealthy - Huddah Monroe / Ladies And Gentlemen, What's The Worst Breakup? / Sexually Bored, Lonely, Hot & Unhappy "Ladies Only"!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.