Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts (601 Views)

Kaduna Lawmakers Reply Bello El-Rufai: "Threats Won’t Stop Our Probe" / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by Kenneth0986: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has again boasted, saying that nobody can stop his group’s mission of restoring the sovereign state of Biafra.

Leader of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Kanu who delivered his message through a statement he personally signed, but made available to newsmen through IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, thanked the Eureopean Parliament for giving him the opportunity to address them despite the pressure from the Nigerian government to quash the event.

ADVERTISING ADVERTISING “Our next visit is to the European Union, EU”, Kanu said, noting that he would do everything possible to make Biafra a reality. He specifically thanked all the members of European Parliament, particularly Sabb Dance and Jackie Jones for their outstanding zeal, commitment and efforts to ensure the interaction held.

The IPOB leader also thanked the Belgium Anti Terrorist Unit at the European Union Parliament Brussels for ensuring security during and after the meeting, just as he IPOB family members worldwide for taking time to visit Brussels to watch him address the European Parliament.

Kanu’s diplomatic relation: IPOB confident of Biafra freedom(Opens in a new browser tab) “I Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, one-half of the IPOB family members worldwide wish to give a big thank you to MEP Sebb Dance and Jackie Jones and their colleagues for making the meeting where I address the Eureopean Parliament. “I also on behalf of IPOB thank our hardcore Biafrans that made our visit to the European Parliament on September 10, 2019, memorable.

“I wish to assure you that ‪IPOB family worldwide are thankful and our quest to restore Biafra is unstoppable and our next visit is to the European Union, EU.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by Afamed: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Coward

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by engrsyer(m): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2019
I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Biafra nation booting.....

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by Ratello: 1:04am On Sep 14, 2019
@Op kindly supply the link
Re: Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by prince2pac(m): 1:26am On Sep 14, 2019
@OP the link please

If it's true good development for Umunne m grin grin grin

If it ain't true, someone needs to be flogged for too much play.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by Edu3Again: 1:34am On Sep 14, 2019
Afamed:
Coward
Coward and Nija sent an Army to his house?

He has been to Israel,USA & UK!

Met Israel Govt & EU.

Buhari never address EU oh!

Some coward ein be, yet Nigeria trembles when he speaks

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by prince2pac(m): 1:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Afamed:
Coward

Sifia pains.... Easy bro, I have got ice cold water here.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by Tibiman: 3:55am On Sep 14, 2019
I’m wondering if igbos would want to leave Nigeria or southwest cos I don’t think they r ready to create Biafra not with Davido n Chioma lmao
Re: Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Edu3Again:
Coward and Nija sent an Army to his house?
He has been to Israel,USA & UK!
Met Israel Govt & EU.
Buhari never address EU oh!
Some coward ein be, yet Nigeria trembles when he speaks
Who met Israel Govt and addressed EU grin Do you know the meaning of addressing EU.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts by bixton(m): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2019
What speech has he made against the attack on his kinsmen in South Africa?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Visits Islamic Development Bank In Abuja / Agitations May Affect Early Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge –FG / Don't Pray For Money, You Should Work For Money -babatunde Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.