Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,114 members, 7,963,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

Dumbfounding Promotions "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dumbfounding Promotions "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (247 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dumbfounding Promotions "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 14, 2019
When you desire divine promotions., when you desire dumbfounding promotions and elevations. If you too can adopt the attitude of the blind Bartimeous as he desperately cried out and arrested the attention of the Lord, you can be sure that your promotion will become a dream come true.
Psalm 113:7,8; "He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and liftheth the needy out of the dunghill; That He may set him with Princes, even with the princes of his people." Jehoval El Roi, is one of the covenant names of God I love very much. It is a name that gives me great comfort and hope. This name was given to an Egyptian slave named Hagar. You can read the story in Genesis 16. Jehovah EL Roi means, " Thou God set me"
(Genesis 16:13). God cares so much about us that he has numbered the hairs on our head. He knows every little details about us. Rehab is another underserved candidate for God's blessing. Jehovah EL Roi sought her out. She was the prostitute who received the two spies that were sent to Jericho (Joshua 2:4; 6:17).
She was to become the second woman in the genealogy of Christ and the great-great grandmother of King David. Ruth was a Moabite. A tribe despised by the Isrealite . She clung to the God of the Jews, and became the third woman in the genealogy of Christ and the great grandmother of King David.
God is still in the business of raising reprobates our of the dunghill to set among the princes of His people.
Invite Jehovah EL Roi into your situation and He will set you among the princes of His people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Idris Abkar Ilahana / Novenas, Litanies, Chaplets And E-book App For Catholics / Prophet P.I.A Obaseki Restored Broken Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.