Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,946 members, 7,890,113 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion (27792 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by DaSleak: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2019
Love is indeed a divine every human enjoys and to fall in love with the right person completes it all.

Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola Dakolo look so in-love in new photos of the both of them together in a fresh morning video call.

The sweethearts were seen giggling in the heart-soothing screenshot of their call. ttimi captioned the photo :

MORNING DEVOTION IS IMPORTANT IN THE YARD.

https://www.thesleak.com/timi-dakolo-shares-loved-up-screenshoot-with-busola/

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by dyze(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
undecidedmtshwww.

To every aboki with his kettle.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Jobio1(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Morning devotion via facetime?
Publicity thirsty, blackmailing, broke couple.
All for the grams

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by classicalbenson(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
so we should fry water?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Quite unnecessary to show the world.

Some things should be kept private.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by BarrElChapo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
angry
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
guess this was the silly publicity you all wanted

this clown does not know the more they flaunt themselves, the more silly they look

undecided

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Tolumiide: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
They will soon eat lunch on WhatsApp and be in the oza room on imo.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by HaryoBamex(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
How is this news.?
Should we try stone?
Op, receive sense wherever you are.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by symbianDON(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by obailala(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol... how did this get to the public space?... cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Jeromejnr(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
The Negatives of Social media in our society today.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by banji1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Now, I love this. More love in your home and mine. grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Thomthom(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
mtcheeeew
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by MylezKayn(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Which silly mod pushed this nonsense to FP?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mtewwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Wealthierboy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
My ticket nahim be my problem now no be this twins
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by mamajj17(f): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Our so called Celebrities grin grin grin must everything be on Social Media na wa ooo lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by owila4luv(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
classicalbenson:
so we should fry water?
I No Know O....

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
They are inconsequential because 3pm matches are going on. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
I just finished using the toilet posting my poopoo soon lol

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by evasunny06(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Always looking for headlines, dakolo fall my hand

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Contraflexure: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
I love you guys.♥️

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Gandollaar(f): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
How is this news. All the noise over 20yrs old kpekus was just to get some attention from us.

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by money121(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Abalado(f): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
As old as dakolo is, his still doing like all these small small boys too,, radarada

13 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Sultty(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Let these bunch of attention seekers to back to sleep joor sad

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by naijacentric(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dis people are mad attention seekers rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by Mutemenot(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Some idiots 'll be hailing them now ...

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion by sofiscatedmoron: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin
see hee face like fatoyibo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Featured In "Kryptonite" Sean Kingston And Torylanez New Song / Tope Alabi And Her Husband, Soji Alabi Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.