Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,654 members, 7,902,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm (39098 Views)

Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Tomide007: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
henrydadon:
Kidney problems is now juju problems

When they drink drink drink.. And can no longer function they blame juju
Lol, kidney problem makes u bleed through the nose?

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by daddytime(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Agbero pass agbero

1 Like

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by mamajj17(f): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
flowx:
I don't know why dey ban on this forum since Wednesday.

I'm here at Mega Chicken Ajah the venue of our today lunch.

And I don't have his contact.

I thought as much wink may be he no dey in Town!
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by mamajj17(f): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
flowx:
I don't know why dey ban on this forum since Wednesday.

I'm here at Mega Chicken Ajah the venue of our today lunch.

And I don't have his contact.

I thought as much wink may be he no dey in Town! Better still you could reach him through E-Mail.
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
URblogger:
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv0ihnf-eBE
rubbish no pity for u... I'm an idealist and realist hence... I believe in logic and commonsense... U also had charms all of u possess charms and belongs to numerous confraternities.... And the only lesson u learning now is that power pass power... Suck it up.. People must have warned u... But u must have said rubbish like... Nothing dey happen... Now things don happen... My guy... To dare is to do... I'm a tough man but I don't undermine people and I choose my fights wisely... Remember oyinbo ti oshey pencil nor lo shey eraser... No bruce Lee for diz Earth... From the roof of a weakling u will point to the tomb of a brave fool..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ojemba of Ogba..

Dibia na agwo, Dibia na emebi...
Look for Eke nwe ofia
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Buliwyf: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
vibre:
Where are the "juju is not real" crew?

Nonsense. It is more likely that he was hit with something venomous than it being juju. If it was real juju, they didn't need to hit him to get it to work. They could have transmitted telepathically. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by livinbygrace: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
amamahdaniel:
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS FALLACY STORY.
Juju is fake. Juju cannot regrow amputated arms and limbs. It cannot make u disapear into cbn vault to pack money rather drm go ask for human head for rituals. It could not stop white man in ijebu, benin and in the east. Juju thrives on fear.just 1200 men destroyed benin kingdom dat juju shud have commanded ground to open and swallow dem. Dat is y white man cud enter into the thickest ans scariest shrines and destroy it during the missionaries time. All hogwash

Pls kindly present yourself as specimen to confirm if its real or not

4 Likes

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by helinues: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Pikin no sabi juju, he dey call am vegetable.

Same matter they are using to make electronics and technology things is the same matter used for juju

1 Like

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Vianna(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Something else is the cause of his vomiting and not juju. There is nothing like juju. It doesn't exist. It was only a coincidence he was physically assaulted and started vomiting days after.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by helinues: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
amamahdaniel:
Juju is fake. Juju cannot regrow amputated arms and limbs. It cannot make u disapear into cbn vault to pack money rather drm go ask for human head for rituals. It could not stop white man in ijebu, benin and in the east. Juju thrives on fear.just 1200 men destroyed benin kingdom dat juju shud have commanded ground to open and swallow dem. Dat is y white man cud enter into the thickest ans scariest shrines and destroy it during the missionaries time. All hogwash

Do you know Ana wo?
Ana sare?
Ana yagbe ?

No trespass oo

3 Likes

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by helinues: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Vianna:
Something else is the cause of his vomiting and not juju. There is nothing like juju. It doesn't exist. It was only a coincidence he was physically assaulted and started vomiting days after.

If nothing like juju, then what is black box inside a plane?

A friend is asking
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Lexusgs430: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
No find trouble wey pass ur power....... Loads of nairalanders, deserve this type of curses.........

1 Like

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
vibre:

They will still come and tel u it's not real and say we are bbackwars yet the same western world they compare us to practise these very well

1 Like

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
livinbygrace:

Pls kindly present yourself as specimen to confirm if its real or not

That is just it ..allow him
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Vianna:
Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Vianna(f): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

If nothing like juju, then what is black box inside a plane?

A friend is asking

So you don't know what a blackbox is?
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
amamahdaniel:
Ppl that believe in jazz are basically blind uneducated and ignorant.

5 Likes

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by PapaAdanna: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Shey those in the WASTE?

They can brag with diabolism like Olympic medals
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Trutherme: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hope he is healed before it's too late
But he hasn't told us what he did to him though.

Traditional ruler. please undo what you did abeg.

Warning: Even if you don't believe in these 'charms', still stay away from those who claim they have them.

1 Like

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by mediclife1987(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Vianna:

Finally seen a lady that doesn't believe in Juju...
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by eteforlor(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bro, Juju is real oo, this same thing happened to someone I know very well in Ogun state
. He was on Okada when a Man hit him with Juju. He voted blood until he die.
And is only the person that hit you will treat you.

That's while we all need to pray harder.
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by eteforlor(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
henrydadon:
Kidney problems is now juju problems

When they drink drink drink.. And can no longer function they blame juju

Bro, Juju is real oo, this same thing happened to someone I know very well in Ogun state
. He was on Okada when a Man hit him with Juju. He voted blood until he die.
And is only the person that hit you will treat you.

That's while we all need to pray harder
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
I will start taking such news serious when this same Juju starts turning corrupt thieving politicians mad, the way Nebuchadnezzar was dealt with in the Bible...

...Till then, y'all should keep being stupid in your superstitions.
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by helinues: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Vianna:

So you don't know what a blackbox is?

I dont know that's why i am asking. What's the combination that makes it so important inside a plane?
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by 0temSapien: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
vibre:

Did you read where he said I WAS TOLD? Imagine, he is not sure. But obviously he was physically assaulted, remember he said that he was STONED.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by jacksol(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
vibre:
So this is proof for you that juju is real?
The man himself is not even sure. He "was told".
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by wamide042(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
amamahdaniel:

Bro.... i know I don’t know you and i have never met you before, but please take my advice.. don’t ever say this in the streets to avoid unforeseen circumstances... like the yorubas would say “ Eni sango ba toju e wole, kii ba won bu oba koso””.... ‘he that witness the disappearance of the god of thunder, will never abuse another god”..
All this make not make sense to you.. i only wish you witness a first hand experience, then you will know wether it’s real or “just fallacies”..
I rest my case.
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by yom2(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
amamahdaniel:
well the thing be say if u have mastered the formula for bodmas or u have an antidote it seems like the challenge is not real. Jars dey o no dull urself. The same way prayers dey potient
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by leye4u: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Buliwyf:

Nonsense. It is more likely that he was hit with something venomous than it being juju. If it was real juju, they didn't need to hit him to get it to work. They could have transmitted telepathically. Nonsense.
how old are you...were you raised in Nigeria,do some research on juju...take your time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Owabie Kills Pregnant Girlfriend & Buries Her In His Apartment (photos) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / These Men Packaged Drugs As Condoms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.