Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

B & O >:( - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / B & O >:( (831 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B & O >:( by Belafonte(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
sisisioge:

Try B....o grin grin

Brendo? grin
Re: B & O >:( by sisisioge: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Belafonte:

Brendo? grin

grin grin grin grin

Oya come and be going...don't even think of over stretching the flirt. I know you Oba...quite well. The rains won't be helping you right now, especially since we are in the same Ikeja grin. Biko enjoy your evening...cheers.

Modified: you opened a whole thread! You are just incredible!
Re: B & O >:( by Belafonte(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Oya come and be going...don't even think of over stretching the flirt. I know you Oba...quite well. The rains won't be helping you right now, especially since we are in the same Ikeja grin. Biko enjoy your evening...cheers.

You see, you don’t even know me well enough. I’m not in ikeja. I’m miles away.

Question for you, though, how you faring with the downpour?

And I still don’t know your name.
Re: B & O >:( by Belafonte(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Belafonte:

Brendo? grin

B_s__o. cool

Cracked it

sisisioge:

You opened a whole thread. Incredible!

Discretion?
Re: B & O >:( by sisisioge: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Belafonte:

You see, you don’t even know me well enough. I’m not in ikeja. I’m miles away.

Question for you, though, how you faring with the downpour?

And I still don’t know your name.

I dey manage. I thought you are in Ikeja....you must have moved/travelled.
Re: B & O >:( by Belafonte(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
sisisioge:

I dey manage. I thought you are in Ikeja....you must have moved/travelled. Its not Bisola, more like B.m.o

Relocated, actually. Honestly, though, don’t remember having that much communication with you, even though I’ve been a long time admirer. Used to sneak peeks at your lips in your dp back when you had a portion of your face on there. angry

Ah, lovely name. I like it really. Don’t know why it didn’t come to me sooner.

It’s _i_b_ , if I'm right?

1 Like

Re: B & O >:( by sisisioge: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Belafonte:

Ah, lovely name. I like it really. Don’t know why it didn’t come to me sooner.

It’s _i_b_ , if I'm right?

Right! grin
Re: B & O >:( by Belafonte(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
sisisioge:

Right! grin

It’s a good name.

Modified the preceding post. Would be nice if you read it.
Re: B & O >:( by sisisioge: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Belafonte:

It’s a good name.

Modified the preceding post. Would be nice if you read it.

Thank you. I noticed you too but got put off by one post where you were insulting everybody. I also saw a post where you declared yourself a bonafide foorkboy. Hian...I no fit shout.

By the way, don't start feeling special, I have quite a number of crushes. Any post that appeals to my sapiosexual self usually gets my attention...now imagine how many crushes they were! grin grin grin
Re: B & O >:( by Belafonte(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
sisisioge:

Thank you. I noticed you too but got put off by one post where you were insulting everybody. I also saw a post where you declared yourself a bonafide foorkboy. Hian...I no fit shout.

By the way, don't start feeling special, I have quite a number of crushes. Any post that appeals to my sapiosexual self usually gets my attention...now imagine how many crushes they were! grin grin grin

Lol. Me and my big mouth. Just said that to trigger your sisters who think being called a fboi is more damaging than it actually is, though I can’t even remember the thread sef. And I’ve stopped insulting people as I’m sure you can tell. And no I’m not auditioning for you, just tryna let you know I’ve grown.

I’ve always liked you because you seem to be my kinda girl; calm, level-headed, secretly and stylishly naughty but classy, etc. Again, this is not an audition, I tend to be expressive.

Lol. I’m special na. Always was, always will be. cool. I’m not sure I would say I’m Sapir-qulaifies, though people compliment my “intelligence”. Thanks for the compliment, however, always good to receive appreciation.

PS: I think we should move this to email and delete this thread. Discretion and all.
Re: B & O >:( by sisisioge: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Belafonte:

Lol. Me and my big mouth. Just said that to trigger your sisters who think being called a fboi is more damaging than it actually is, though I can’t even remember the thread sef. And I’ve stopped insulting people as I’m sure you can tell. And no I’m not auditioning for you, just tryna let you know I’ve grown.

I’ve always liked you because you seem to be my kinda girl; calm, level-headed, secretly and stylishly naughty but classy, etc. Again, this is not an audition, I tend to be expressive.

Lol. I’m special na. Always was, always will be. cool. I’m not sure I would say I’m Sapir-qulaifies, though people compliment my “intelligence”. Thanks for the compliment, however, always good to receive appreciation.

PS: I think we should move this to email and delete this thread. Discretion and all.

Well, since you are miles away and not auditioning... Why not. I will respond to the PM. Let's even put a face to the retired big mouth grin
Re: B & O >:( by Belafonte(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
sisisioge:

Well, since you are miles away and not auditioning... Why not. I will respond to the PM. Let's even put a face to the retired big mouth grin

Yimu. Hit me up
Re: B & O >:( by sisisioge: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: B & O >:( by Belafonte(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hi sunkee reach me here.
Re: B & O >:( by sunkee(f): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Belafonte:
Hi sunkee reach me here.
Hi
Re: B & O >:( by Belafonte(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hi, Ishilove, trust you’re well?

I know you are/used to be a mod. So, please, if you don’t mind I need your help with closing this account of mine and another. I no longer have the emails to them, hence my inability to do this on my own.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sugar Mummy,i Stay At Ikorodu / Are U In Abuja, And Needs A Pal / Naira Landers Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.