Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,083 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pls What Is The Name Of This Skin Infection - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls What Is The Name Of This Skin Infection (3263 Views)

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Is The Name Of This Skin Infection by TinaG(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shegonz619:
what type of stupid human being is this TINA, I was seeing how people were giving advice and help and ur own is why someone said it happens to his ex, what's big deal in talking with ex or needing information from someone. I can't believe some people are this mad hun. You are a disgrace
it's your mother and sisters that are disgrace, foolish bastard. Did I say anything wrong in my advice? If you don't have anything to say, just shut those smelling mouth of yours. Idiot
Re: Pls What Is The Name Of This Skin Infection by TinaG(f): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shegonz619:
what type of stupid human being is this TINA, I was seeing how people were giving advice and help and ur own is why someone said it happens to his ex, what's big deal in talking with ex or needing information from someone. I can't believe some people are this mad hun. You are a disgrace
it's your mother and sisters that are disgrace, foolish bastard. Did I say anything wrong in my advice? If you don't have anything to say, just shut those smelling mouth of yours.
Re: Pls What Is The Name Of This Skin Infection by Margaretola(f): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
You should talk to a dermatologist. You've been using the wrong medications that's why it's still there. You can have a free online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: Pls What Is The Name Of This Skin Infection by hayjayman(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
TinaG:
it's your mother and sisters that are disgrace, foolish bastard. Did I say anything wrong in my advice? If you don't have anything to say, just shut those smelling mouth of yours.

How far?.... Shall we?!!
Re: Pls What Is The Name Of This Skin Infection by Creedgeorgeben: 8:24pm On May 25
Dear writer please if you see this message please reply a brother as soon as possible 😭🙏 I need help I have exactly this disease for 2 years now and guy I've been through hell please help me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spanish Gold Fly In Edo State / How To Easily Remove Cough Of The Chest / Nutritional And Health Benefits Of Cocoyam You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.