Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him (59080 Views)

Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) / Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods / Naval Officers Descend On Thief After Robbing Young Girl At Christmas Event.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Reeberry: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Olayinka8793:
How about checking him into a mental hospital to ascertain the state of his head, because I can't understand how a sane man will dare raise his hands to beat his mother.
I am used to seeing cases of senseless guys publicly insulting there mothers when angry, but will be ready to kill you if you dare disrespect same mother.
It takes a bit of insanity to beat your own mom, no matter her offense.
Leave story. He needs real beating to reset his brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Awoleesu(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2019
Chelsea82:
A video current currently trending online was is/has a man who apparently beats his own mother everyday, anytime he feels like, especially when he comes back and can’t find(s) nothing to eat.

But this faithful fateful day, he was caught red handed beating his mother,(.) tThe neighbors couldn’t bare bear it anymore, (wink they brought him out of his house to beat the shit out of him.

After beating him up, later the they decided to playe play a song some music and commanded him to start dancing. Is this right or wrong? Watch Video And Drop your comments below.

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/man-who-beats-his-mother-everyday-meets.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tb8NSHjMTQ

Bad Son!
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Aromi: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Was thinking he is that people that use to kick their father in the morning to wake him up
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by ziegurf(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2019
I suggest that after beating him they should take him to psychiatric home for spiritual and mental checking
......opari ooo
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Raysleek: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

You think it is only the parent that train a child?

The society also train a child. Some children that smoke now, their parents don't smoke but you will see them smoking igbo and all sort of nonsense just to get high.
Of course. It is no where stated in my post that it's only the parents that train a child. Every child is your child.
But Some people go to their children's school to fight the teachers for correcting their children.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by teemey8(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2019
May the anointing for more beating come upon this bastard the more in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by renewable1(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2019
It's well

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is the problem with we blacks, we solve problems by creating more problems, if this man dies from internal bleeding what next? angry

.... I will sell my market to his family or whosoever kill him ...

I sell coffin of different size and shapes... You may which to help me advertise my business or buy for the demise of your loved one....
There's discounts for each referral

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2019
He needs to be sacrificed to the gods.
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Egoveen: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Na waa o����
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by kiddkash(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is the problem with we blacks, we solve problems by creating more problems, if this man dies from internal bleeding what next? angry
example had to be made

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Karemarealty288(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
They gave him xenomatrimonial beating.

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by kenny160: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good for him.. Animal

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by fredoooooo: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Olayinka8793:
How about checking him into a mental hospital to ascertain the state of his head, because I can't understand how a sane man will dare raise his hands to beat his mother.
I am used to seeing cases of senseless guys publicly insulting there mothers when angry, but will be ready to kill you if you dare disrespect same mother.
It takes a bit of insanity to beat your own mom, no matter her offense.

Let them first beat him after check him to the rehab .. Simple!

People will always hide behind something to perpetrate their evil act.
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
And how much did they contribute to her to bring him to hospital?

They've just created a bigger problem to that woman now.

Hospital bills.
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Its obvious this dude is ill
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by TempleHouse: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is a typical case of an Autistic Person.
This young man is suffering from Autism, a mental disability that affects part of the brain and it's a shame he was been humiliated.
Autistic person are always on regular medication abroad, but unfortunately Nigeria system does nothing for this type of people.
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Kollyk11(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
bury him.i hate nonsense
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by esente: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by olabrinks(f): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
You better marry that girl who has medical issues, if you haven’t already. If you leave her today and she marries another man and has children, you will hate yourself forever. You think it’s easy to find wife in this country? Do not make a permanent decision over temporary things. Children that will still grow up and leave your house, your wife will be by your side forever. Infertility is 90% temporary, that woman is going to have your children if you marry her. You have been warned !
cooljuman:
this gbedu enter body
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by abbeytrendy: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2021
There is one in my area who always asks his mother for money and he has rejected so many job offer through his mother. He keeps on beating the mother whenever he asks for money and the mother refuses to give him. The is a member of Eiye or Aye confraternity ( I am not sure exactly) When he beat and disgraces the mother , he will also destroy all the goods in his mother's shop . No one cares stopping him when he is beating his mother because the guy is a cultist. The mother had reported the guy to the police severally but to no avail. Please,can someone advice on what the mother can do to free herself from this everyday disgrace. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad / Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.