Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (14744 Views)

Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Buhari Is The Single Greatest Danger To The Fulani / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Queseda: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Queseda: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
State001:
A former Minister of Aviation, Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, has alleged that Fulanis pose a danger to Nigeria's stability, peace and unity, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Fani-Kayode made the claims on his verified Twitter handle, @realFFK, on Saturday (yesterday).

He accused the group of having insatiable lust for power, alleging that President Muhammadu Buhari has Islamisation agenda for the country.

“The greatest danger to Nigeria's stability, peace and unity is the insolent and rappacious disposition and insatiable lust for power of the Fulani hegemonists coupled with the Fulanisation and Islamisation agenda of President Muhammadu Buhari”, he said.

For the last 59 years as a nation we have been swimming in one big massive soakaway and the stench is unbearable”, Fani-Kayode added.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1172829870621151233?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/fulanis-are-the-greatest-danger-to-nigerias-unity-ex-minister/

@bolded, and it's the Fulanis that have been ruling the entire 59years. This guy doesn't talk like a Yoruba, his DNA must have been altered, he talks like those foolish people

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by SolesByNae: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
SuperS1Panther:
Cocaine is dangerous to your health and mental faculty!!!

Youths be warned. FFK is a classical example.

What do you have to say about this

Boko Haram has been overtaken by herdsmen in killings

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by ziegurf(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
GavelSlam:

But he is their life patron.

When elections were to be held between their fellow Fulani and Jonathan they picked Jonathan.

...they wore him (Jonathan) that garment for political purpose, probably for him to grant them their request (fulanization)
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Ojiofor: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
GavelSlam:

But he is their life patron.

When elections were to be held between their fellow Fulani and Jonathan they picked Jonathan.

Life patron without cow.Mitcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Nigeria2040: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Fulani is used by our colonial master's and us to keep Nigeria (the hope of the black man down and perpetually undeveloped so that the black race wouldn't muscle shoulder with white

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by mercyvivv(f): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
He must have made that update from his toilet or while hiding in the barn, since his wife already placed embargo on political discussions in the house.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by ekanx27(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Peace is a mindset.

Meanwhile
I am a Corp member serving in Benue state. Passing out next month. October 3rd precisely
I have NCE in Biology/Chemistry And also BSc(Ed). in Chemistry.
I have 3 years teaching experience.
I am in need of a teaching job in any location that is conducive. My contact is 08032271213.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Mrexcell(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
State001:
A former Minister of Aviation, Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, has alleged that Fulanis pose a danger to Nigeria's stability, peace and unity, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Fani-Kayode made the claims on his verified Twitter handle, @realFFK, on Saturday (yesterday).

He accused the group of having insatiable lust for power, alleging that President Muhammadu Buhari has Islamisation agenda for the country.

“The greatest danger to Nigeria's stability, peace and unity is the insolent and rappacious disposition and insatiable lust for power of the Fulani hegemonists coupled with the Fulanisation and Islamisation agenda of President Muhammadu Buhari”, he said.

“You cannot possibly comprehend the mindboggling mess that our country is in, let alone get us out of it, until you fully appreciate this fundamental and basic point. For the last 59 years as a nation we have been swimming in one big massive soakaway and the stench is unbearable”, Fani-Kayode added.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1172829870621151233?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/fulanis-are-the-greatest-danger-to-nigerias-unity-ex-minister/

Every reasonable person in Nigeria knows this but some conquered slaves will never agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by madenigga(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nnamdi KANU Yoruba version.

I condemn what he is saying as an Igbo man, but I hope Fulani's now know what we Igbo's used to suffer in his hand when he was in APC, almost every week back then just to taunt Jonathan, he insulted the Igbo tribe and nobody ever said anything, now you guys now know how it feels.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by obstead200(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
vibbb:
Once upon a time in this country, OPC was believed to be a threat to naija unity. Suddenly Naija Delta militants group surfaced and now Fulani heads men.
Meaning that every region has its own unique problems and their functionality in regards to havoc most times is directly proportional to the President's tribe.
very serious theory worthy of research.
We must however point out that no violent group has ever hit Nigerians in the place it hurts most, except the Fulani herdsmen/bandits/kidnappers. No group has threatened the very lives of the common man the way the Fulani does.
OPC was only interested in protecting Yoruba land and Yoruba heritage. The Niger Delta militants wanted control of their recourses and only target expatriates and the elites as kidnap victims.

Only the Fulani bandit go for anybody and everybody. They target the poor, the vulnerable and wreak untold havoc. So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by MisterChairman(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
in as much that I despise and see FFK as omo ale , omo jajati ! doesn't mean I shoukdnt
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by MisterChairman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
i agree with him .. in as much that I despise and see FFK as omo ale
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by djoey89: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
The north generally. They are backward due to religion. Enslaves themselves from thinking for themselves.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Taraj01(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
I swear, ask a typical yoruba Ilorin man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by tiger28: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Isn't Atikulator Fulani?? Weren't they ALL supporting him?? Atiku has been scammed all around!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by tiger28: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
This fool said the SAME THING about the igbos JUST few years ago...... NOW he is their spokesman. Like OBJ once said, FFK is my boy, give him food and he dance for you!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Stakeholders(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Statement of fact....followed by Afonja mooslem, then ipobian radicals

The greatest unifying region in this country is the Niger delta...I said region ooh not people.. grin grin

You will die miserable for saying what you don't know
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by TempleHouse: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
I wish that IPOB woman would take FFK to Okija Shrine for insurance...!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Olanipekun1: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
SuperS1Panther:
Cocaine is dangerous to your health and mental faculty!!!

Youths be warned. FFK is a classical example.
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by AmazingELixir: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
Stakeholders:

You will die miserable for saying what you don't know
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Umarzy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
K

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by israelmao(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Fulani are not the problem but some section of the tribe in Nigeria that garnered the most intellectual minds yet always licking the feet of shallow minded ones hereby giving them support to hold the rein of power.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
The foolish bigot is on drugs again.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by ada9ja(f): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

So how did buhari emerge the president when it's obvious everyone rejected him including his wife undecided undecided

Becos they played with your head just to let you see more and understand less
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by Amieinu123(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
and Fani-Kayode is a rapist. He will just take his weed and start saying rubbish...a fool should not quote me

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by executive12: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
FFK on point as usual.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by executive12: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
ednut1:
Can DSS pick up this crack head of a man. I guess its fulani dat made him loot as a minister abi

It's the clueless ones like you that should be picked up so that Nigeria may be rescued.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ by ednut1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
executive12:

It's the clueless ones like you that should be picked up so that Nigeria may be rescued.
oh ffk cares for nigeria ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings / Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed / Ilorin And The Crisis Of Fulani Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.