Stats: 3,201,061 members, 7,977,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:51 PM

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) (83130 Views)

UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Haykay2talk(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
What of people that have lost their live, their family and loved ones
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Duggedised12(f): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
DukeNija:

Just the recent incident, no Nigerian died as a direct result of Xenophobia. Foreign owned shops were looted but no one was killed.
The incident started when a Tanzanian drug dealer killed a South African Taxi driver.
A Nigerian man died in police custody recently but not due to Xenophobia.
so shops were looted and people have been killed before ,so what is the rumor there?
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by backbone503(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mad people. They want an end to the violent form of xenophobia. In other words, it can continue peacefully.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by GodSaklek(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
The woman behind this video was is lying, the are just demonstrate and protest for peace
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Psoul(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nonsense. Once my enemy, always my enemy especially, if u are that enemy that once made an attempt on my life.
No amount of repentance will make me trust u again.

F*ck them all

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by stagger: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
This Igbo woman should stop this display of ignorance. It is all a trick.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Osobi32(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Total rubbish..... Where were they when Nigerians were being killed? Where were they when shops were looted? Only a fool will accept this stupid drama. This people will never change.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by dagman: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
This wont change anything. As far as their Govt supports these xenophobic / afrophobic acts of its citizens and as long as their citizens are always ready to carry out this babbaric act and lastly as long as majority of the black south africans remains poor, this xenophobic / afrophobic act will always continue.
1. Their govt. should not only condemn it publicly, but should formally apologise to every african country affected, to Africans and the world in general.
2. Pay Compensations to everyone affected.
3. Arrest and prosecute those involve in this act.
4. Try to creat job for their citizens.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by ayomide8990(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
their beg ooo,their no beg oo. sofar i withdraw my Passport. SA is not a good Country.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Ikpongiton: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
is aka the world ...mouth among them?
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by nana06: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saying and chanting peace songs can never ever be tantamount to the pain and tears of other blacks scattered all over Africa..
There's always room for peace but how I wish they (SA Nationals) would just be left alone in their country with the whites, only then will they know the importance of their fellow blacks.
You can't chant peace and forgiveness where xenophobia occurs almost every 2 years and nothing has been done to put the perpetrators of this act to order.
When the indigenes are hungry and broke from the previous xenophobia, the start a fresh one and when their stores are stuffed, they beg for forgiveness.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
ONLY FOOLS WILL STAY BACK AND WAIT TILL THE DEMONS IN THEM ARE THIRSTY FOR BLOOD AGAIN.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Bidi123: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
They should be explicit here, are they imploring them to stay or for all what they have done to them then what about the destroyed properties, the lost lives especially the little innocent baby whose throat was slit.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
I switched my TV channels to SABC,that is the national TV of south Africa, some couple of minutes ago just to monitor the reactions of their government to the xenophobic saga. Almost all south Africans ,male and female, that were interviewed by SABC correspondent were resolute in their determination to get rid of all foreigners,especially Nigerians from their country. They did not show any sign of remorse.

The woman that recorded this vedio is just being foolish in the face of danger and certain death. Well I think that is what they stupidly misconstrued to mean bravery among her tribesmen.! By the time some south African killer mob sneak into her apartment in the dead of the night and do 'justice' to her flat head and hairy chest with cutlass and clubs,RIP will be her case.

Even in the face death,the idiot chooses to stay where she is not wanted because of greed.

Rip in advance!

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
fools

the woman making the video
hahaha

there is peace in the world ooooo

the killings in Nigeria South Africa ooooo

ewoooooo

igbotic woman oooo
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

[s] Maimunat was married to Abdulwahab.
He beat her at every opportunity he got till she decided she had had enough and ran back to her parent's house.

Two months later, Abdulwahab was in her parents' home with the neighborhood's Imam; his family and some neighbors to plead for forgiveness and ask her back.

He said the separation had made him realize his life was worthless without Maimunat in it.
He even cried and offered to be beaten up as atonement for all his wrongs.

Her family were moved by his repentance and sincerity so they convinced Maimunat who was already in an affair with me to go back to him.
She did; just to save face for her family.

Two weeks later.
We heard Maimunat was dead from a broken neck.
All thanks to Abdulwahab who claimed he was trying to massage her neck after she complained of an ache in it.

I hope this story means something to any Nigerian hoping to stay back in South Africa after reading and witnessing this charade of an apology. [/s]

People don't change.
They are whom they've let us know they are.

Xenophobia is the one thing wrong about South Africa which must change if Nigerians must prosper there.
But wouldn't you rather be in South Africa than back home in Nigeria where everything is wrong?

What is your gain living in South Africa and lose your life, wife and children to xenophobic attack?

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by srclark: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
pyro62:

Well, If 9ja no work for you, travel out! Everything that you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear. There is no reason to justify what south Africa did to us. Anybody can travel anywhere, we are only looking for means of survival.
nobody is justifying what south africa did to us yes we are all looking for means to survive but that does not mean you should jeopardize your security no be who dey alive dey enjoy money . you have no idea how many nigerians are languishing in foreign jails or the manner of oppression they are going through all in the name of “I MUST GO ABROAD” go to the middle east and know howfar ,we need to enlighten ourselves it is not funny out there

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by kgr28(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bullshit.....sorry for shit.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by IronGalaxy: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ha ha ha! Absolute rubbish

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Truthshurts: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
KO LE WERK..........Set up ni oooo

I told my friend to leave on time before the killings cause there is going to be s war in SA soon.
Wiki leaks

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by eclecticbaron: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
DonBenny77:
Drama, when the heat was on did they come out to stop the killings?

Don't mind them these are paid protesters oh!
My thoughts exactly. These people were paid to do this. Don't be swayed by this, its just damage control by the SA govt.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by archat: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
South africans need to provide a sensible reason regarding their xenonophobic attitudes. Until then this their display is just hypocrisy

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by obayendo1010(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
i need their foreign minister to apologies that lady is devilish

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by DECENCY3: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Paid crowd.

because their president was booked at the burial of Mugabe. He has gone to gather his people to do this drama. South Africa is known for xenophobic attacks it's not easy to suddenly change.

We can never be carried away by this script they are acting. No, never.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by DECENCY3: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ok too but they are Paid crowd.

because their president was booked at the burial of Mugabe. He has gone to gather his people to do this drama. South Africa is known for xenophobic attacks it's not easy to suddenly change.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by DECENCY3: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ok too but they are Paid crowd.

because their president was booed at the burial of Mugabe. He has gone to gather his people to do this drama. South Africa is known for xenophobic attacks it's not easy to suddenly change.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by GGirll: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
There's a saying in Igbo adage that when your enemy tells you he had forgiven you that is d time to be much more vigilant so as not to be taken by surprise. ...we will forgive but will karma forgive You have sown tides n you must reap d whirl wind S.A.....whatsoever a man Soweth that shall he also reap...wicked nation!!!
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Ha ha ha! Absolute rubbish
your people are down on their knees begging us for forgiveness, it shows that they are very wrong and have realized their mistakes.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by bombim(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
ogun go � them
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by ezeugojoycey: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
These pple are mad, I mean seriously mad, in short bomb dey their head.. Wat about the innocent ones they killed, the shops dey burnt and goods destroyed, will they bring them back... This is called medicine after death... Ungrateful fools.. Una fada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)