Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... (1300 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2019
The Lord knows his, and those that call the Lord out of a sincere heart should be aware he will go to any length to fight their adversaries.

Whether you had asked him or not. He meticulously cares about his very own. Except you don't belong to his household of faith.

And for those fighting the Lord's own I really pity them. For they will look for help there will be none to separate the battles. Because you see,God fights them forever.

His consuming fire burns ever. So don't dare his people please.

Especially me and my family. Don't start the war, because even if you surrender, the Lord won't let you go o!!!
Re: What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2019
What happened to a man who refused warning before plugging... His phone with my charger. It blew.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2019
grin
Blackivy29:
What happened to a man who refused warning before plugging... His phone with my charger. It blew.
Re: What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
The Lord knows his, and those that call the Lord out of a sincere heart should be aware he will go to any length to fight their adversaries.

Whether you had asked him or not. He meticulously cares about his very own. Except you don't belong to his household of faith.

And for those fighting the Lord's own I really pity them. For they will look for help there will be none to separate the battles. Because you see,God fights them forever.

His consuming fire burns ever. So don't dare his people please.

Especially me and my family. Don't start the war, because even if you surrender, the Lord won't let you go o!!!
If a sinner surrenders(repents) while fighting in the battle fields against God's children ,the Lord will have mercy and let go.Apostle Paul whose name was changed from Saul to Paul is a perfect example.
Unless they refuse not to surrender like pharoah then we shall feed their flesh to the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air.
They shall also eat their offsprings.
Read the Bible references below
Re: What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2019
Ezekiel 39:1-5
1.Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
2.And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
3.And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
4.Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
5.Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
Re: What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2019
Jeremiah 19:9-11
9.And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.
10.Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,
11.And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury.
Re: What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Exodus 14:23-28
23.And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
24.And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the LORD looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians,
25.And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the LORD fighteth for them against the Egyptians.
26.And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen.
27.And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.
28.And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.
Re: What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
For those who don't know the story of Apostle Paul whose name was changed from Saul to Paul,Read below.
Acts 9:1-22
1.And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
2.And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
3.And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4.And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5.And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
6.And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
7.And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
8.And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
9.And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
10.And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
11And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12.And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
13.Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
14.And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
15.But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16.For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
17.And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
18.And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
19.And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.
20.And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
21.But all that heard him were amazed, and said; Is not this he that destroyed them which called on this name in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests?
22.But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ.
Re: What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Blasts A Guy On The Road For Telling People After Making Love With Her. VID / “Let’s Get Old Together” :As Daniel Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal Amidst Friends / Good, Quiet And Expensive Places I Discovered In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.