Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Appreciation; Sharing Experiences And Observations Encountered On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Appreciation; Sharing Experiences And Observations Encountered On Nairaland. (293 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation; Sharing Experiences And Observations Encountered On Nairaland. by Teefortee: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hi everyone,
Thank God it's a start of new week, may it be a fruitful one for us all. This post came by as a result of my experience here, which I couldn't help but laugh about at times.
It also got me thinking about various people here on Nairaland. I've been around this forum for a longtime I must say, but I've always been member of silent readers and observers association. However, I decided to sign up this particular account earlier this year.
Now this post is just my own observations, however interactions and response won't be a bad idea and will be appreciated.
I noticed this forum is woven with all kinds of mindsets. Some are very brilliant while some are not so, some are with great sense of humor while some ain't, some are just so unique that most of their posts makes one curious, ponder and wonder. While some are out rightly weirdos... If I start mentioning names and categories they fall into, this post will be too lengthy, but you can feel free to do just that if you wanna.
However, all these makes this forum an educative and fun place to be, just like a rainbow, its beauty lays in its many colors, guess it won't be as delightful to look at, if it was of one color.
So for those with great sense of humor that always makes me laugh here, thank you for being you and sharing your gifts with us. I have learnt a whole lot of things here through my silent observation, thanks for those wonderful brains behind that, please keep being you. Just as the saying goes, "a light shouldn't be hidden under a bushel."
For the simple-minded ones that displays the uniqueness of their being here, you are not forgotten, sarcastically, you can be likened to be oasis in the desert on some consequential posts, you guys are dope at your comic relief roles, bless your hearts(lol).
Not forgetting some abbreviations here too, I sometimes wonder where they sprung from and their meanings, can you kindly share the popular and not so popular ones used frequently here and their meanings, for those of us that don't know them, for instance "OP" does that mean original poster or postee..? (lol)
This is my appreciation note to you all, for being you and sharing you with us all. Let us keep spreading love, light and truth wherever we are, in our own ways, regardless of our beliefs, race, religions, tribes or whatnot. This world is already filled with its own problems, let us try not to add to it. Let us try our best to be humane to one another.
Thanks Seun for this platform. Have a great week ahead guys. Peace!
-TEE.

Re: Appreciation; Sharing Experiences And Observations Encountered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
You are welcome onboard dear fellow.
Re: Appreciation; Sharing Experiences And Observations Encountered On Nairaland. by Dathypebruv(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Teefortee:
Hi everyone,
Thank God it's a start of new week, may it be a fruitful one for us all. This post came about as a result of my experience here, which I couldn't help but laugh about at times.
It also got me thinking about various people here on Nairaland. I've been around this forum for a longtime I must say, but I've always been member of silent readers and observers association.........................
Not forgetting some abbreviations here too, I sometimes wonder where they sprung from and their meanings, can you kindly share the popular and not so popular ones used frequently here and their meanings, for those of us that don't know them, for instance "OP" does that mean original poster or postee..?.lol.
This is my appreciation note to you all.............................
Thanks Seun for this platform. Have a great week ahead guys. Peace!
-TEE.

:/ I dey look you wan kind oh OP...........
Abbs such as OP,FTC,STC,TTC are simply abbs for OWNER OF POST,FIRST TO COMMENT,SECOND & THIRD Respectively
Today na Sunday sha and you always welcome to NAIRALAND na we we get am..................

Re: Appreciation; Sharing Experiences And Observations Encountered On Nairaland. by Teefortee: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
acesboy:

Lol smiley
acesboy:

Thanks, hope it's a first class cabin...
Re: Appreciation; Sharing Experiences And Observations Encountered On Nairaland. by Teefortee: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Dathypebruv:

Abbs such as OP,FTC,STC,TTC are simply abbs for OWNER OF POST,FIRST TO COMMENT,SECOND & THIRD Respectively
Today na Sunday sha and you always welcome to NAIRALAND na we we get am..................
smiley
Dathypebruv:

See why it's always good to ask questions, thanks for the enlightenment. But you never can say it could be Original Poster/Postee (if there's anything like that) too...(lol)
Re: Appreciation; Sharing Experiences And Observations Encountered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Teefortee:

Lol smiley
Thanks, hope it's a first class cabin...
lol...yes of course.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Raises Alarm Of Manhood Weakness After Handshake In Enugu / 10,000 Nigerian Girls Forced Into Prostitution In Burkina Faso - Ambassador / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.