Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,117 members, 7,931,795 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nigerian Singer Simi Hits Over 1million Followers On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer Simi Hits Over 1million Followers On Twitter (391 Views)

Ex BBN: Venita Akpofure Celebrates 1million Followers With Stunning Photos / Did u know wizkid has a verified Instagram fanpage with over 1million followers / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Simi Hits Over 1million Followers On Twitter by DaSleak: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lady with the sonorous voice Simi is celebrating a milestone as she now has over 1million followers on twitter. The lady who is married to fellow singers Adekunle Gold is quite active on social media, and it’s no surprise that she is hitting that huge amount of followership. And on top of that she likes to air her blunt opinion anyways.

The excited singer dropped the good news on her twitter page while lauding the feat with so much love for her esteemed followers. See her tweet below:

1m on Twitter. Aren't you guys the nicest? you are. you are and i love you #simiarmy �

https://www.thesleak.com/nigerian-singer-simi-hits-over-1million-followers-on-twitter/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

[news] Kanye West Embraces Jesus Christ, Watch His Sunday Services. / Tonto Dikeh Buys The New Iphone 11 For Her Dad In The Village (photo) / I’m Very Busy, I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore – MI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.