Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tell Us Some Funny But Memorable Events You Had - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tell Us Some Funny But Memorable Events You Had (562 Views)

Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here / Thread: Some Funny And Meme Pictures For You! (2) (3) (4) * / Some Funny But Easy To Relate Name Igbos Call Some Items. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us Some Funny But Memorable Events You Had by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
During my ND days, I had two pants which I used interchangeably. The two pants were torn underneath, they were just figureheads, if you know, you knowcheesy. One day, I washed my wears and the two pants were also spread outside. Actually I always made sure that I removed the pants earlier whether dry or not. On this fateful day, I had to go somewhere immediately I finished washing. When I returned to my villa to fetch my wears, I realized that someone had helped me to remove & put them in a bucket. I didn't know the person until the following day when a lady (an indigene & a friend) handed a polythene bag to me. I was about checking what was in it when she said,"Don't open it here. It's a gift from me, you can check it when you are alone in your room". I just smiled & thanked her for the gift. On opening the bag, lo & behold, in the bag were two different male pants. I couldn't believe my eyes that very moment. It was then I realized that something was wrong with the torn pants I had & I needed no one to tell me who had helped to remove my wearsgrin
It's an event I don't think I would forget soon.

Feel free to add yours

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Farted And Asked You If You Like It / Pastor That Cursed Man For 600 Years Has Gotten A House And Is Now Acting Comedy / What She Order And What She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.