Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave (480 Views)

Nigeria Cant Go Forward With No Light Or Poor Electricity / See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) / Nigeria Cant Aim For Skyscrapers When We Cant Maintain Simple Toilet – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by dukeprince50: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
I am not trying to create tribal conflict as a matter of fact I am from the Niger delta region and I think no one tribe is building Nigeria and no one tribe or geop political zone is dragging us backward, our problem is lack of solidarity
lets look at the west, both SW and NW, They have the biggest companies and any Nigerian that has hit the $1b is either born in the south west or North west, I have never heard of any other tribe in Nigeria who has hit the $1b mark, even if it was for just a day but sure there are rich igbos and Ijaws (since these are the tribes I know a little of), I think the Igbo's just do minor businesses and are not found in places that do not thrive or has a potential to thrive and will move to places like Lagos, PH, kano, even travel abroad, their life is more like build your state and we will make it more easier for you. but an Hausa man could be seen anywhere (remove my cap for them) and could do little business like supply water, shoe making just to survive, that shows why they have one of the poorest and richest states in Nigeria, they flow with the tide and could survive even in the most difficult situation, I have seen them in big places in PH and also non developed places like some part of Bayelsa, in fact I have gone to a village with mud houses and could not find one Igbo but I saw an Hausa man doing business and even has the biggest shop in the town (it was a small town so I could trek it all), take them to Dubai and in less than a year, they get acquainted with the area and could even build factories. The "oga kpata kpata of them all is the south west and North west, they happen to be the only people that have hit the $1b mark e.g Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga, Folorunsho, Samad Rabiu are from the west, I stand to be corrected. personally I think we all need each other to survive in this country.

The west or great in building factories, the east are great in making life easy for the the middle class and the Hausa in particular can bring everyone together whether poor or rich
Re: Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by Arda1000(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
apart from say no rubbish write up.
point of correction is Ethnic groups not tribes,tHausa,Igbos,Erika e.t.c are Ethinic groups not Tribes.
Re: Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by kettykin: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Very very poor write up, devoid of raw verifiable facts, full of wishful thinking and vain assumptions

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by jkendy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Don't you worry yourself on this. When the time is finally ripe, even as 'tiny' and as little as the Utonkons are in Benue State, they'll pull a surprise by forming a country of its own. Just watch as the drama unfolds. Nigerians are getting more wiser and more zealous than you have ever imagined
Re: Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by meavox: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
I DON'T BELIEVE ANYBODY FROM NIGER DELTA, OR ANYBODY FROM AN INDIGENOUS TRIBE WILL EVER SAY WRITE THIS>

NIGERIA WITH ALL THE TRIBES IS ALREADY NOT WORKING!

SEPARATION FROM AREWA IS THE ONLY GOOD SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by meavox: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Arda1000:
apart from say no rubbish write up.
point of correction is Ethnic groups not tribes,tHausa,Igbos,Erika e.t.c are Ethinic groups not Tribes.

12 TRIBES of Israel is how it's in the Holy Book. There's nothing wrong with the word "tribe". Some Europeans may have used it in a bad way but it only bothers us because Africa is a failure. If Africans had been able to live without depending on importing from Whites, without having to go to White man's country for education, jobs, opportunity, medical treatment etc, we would not mind the word tribe. But it bothers us because clearly Africans as we are today can't do anything on our own. So we have inferiority complex about everything because we have nothing truly all-African to bring to the international community.
Re: Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by BabaO2: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
@The topic
Na lie, how come SW was the first to have first TV technology in Africa and so many other valuable things attributed to that region. Combining the 3 regions apparently destroyed the momentum of SW uncommon progress.
Re: Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by Deepfeel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Op you have no idea of what u are talking about, the reason there are billionaires in the North and south West,
is because they have the federal connection and the igbos Don't, plus igbos lost everything during the biafran war including whatever money they had in Nigerians banks they started from scratch again,

The federal government favours people from the north and West more than people from the east and south south, if not people like dangote or adenuga won't have oil wells, or dangote won't have cement companies in Kogi or Benue

We biafrans will definitely do better when biafra is actualized

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by Arda1000(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
meavox:

12 TRIBES of Israel is how it's in the Holy Book. There's nothing wrong with the word "tribe". Some Europeans may have used it in a bad way but it only bothers us because Africa is a failure. If Africans had been able to live without depending on importing from Whites, without having to go to White man's country for education, jobs, opportunity, medical treatment etc, we would not mind the word tribe. But it bothers us because clearly Africans as we are today can't do anything on our own. So we have inferiority complex about everything because we have nothing truly all-African to bring to the international community.
i dont have time for rubish,12 tribes of isreal cause they same ethinic group they are same blood,and who told u white dont have Ethinic groups.
check dictionary for more clearifications.
Re: Nigeria Cant Function Properly If Any Tribe Tries To Leave by goodnessme1(f): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Op tell us your tribe.niger delta is not a tribe.

Am also from niger delta

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Give 200 Million People Identity Numbers / Ex-NHIS Boss Fails To Return N150m Vehicles After Sacking / Nigerian Politicians Are Fvckin Useless....!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.