Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing Manh00d After He Shook Hands With A Man In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing Manh00d After He Shook Hands With A Man In (419 Views)

Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) / Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) / I Shook Hands With My Girlfriends Father, However.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing Manh00d After He Shook Hands With A Man In by Mylover259(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
A dwarf was nearly beaten to death by an angry mob over a missing manhood in Enugu state.

A dwarf, simply identified as Anayo, escaped lynching by whiskers as he was accused of causing the disappearance of the manhood of a man whom he shook hands with.

A statement by spokesman of Enugu state police command, Superintendent Ebere Amaraizu said the alleged victim gave his name as Sunday Ebubechukwu.

States Amaraizu: “The Enugu state command of the Nigeria police force through its operatives of Ogui Division are trying to unravel the mystery surrounding an alleged complaint of feeling of weakness of a male genital organ of a man shortly after his handshake with a man in Enugu.

[url=toris.club/2019/09/15/check-out-these-pre-wedding-photos-of-a-man-and-his-curvy-woman-cause-a-huge-storm-on-social-media/]DWARF BEATEN MERCRILESSLY OVER MANH00D AFTER HE SHAKE SHOOK HAND WITH A MAN IN[/url]

Re: Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing Manh00d After He Shook Hands With A Man In by Ibile77(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Haaaaaaaa
Re: Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing Manh00d After He Shook Hands With A Man In by Bluntguy: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wonders shall never end. Before we used to hear about people using dwarfs for rituals and those stuff. But today due to the change agenda that has gotten to the next level, dwarfs now use people for rituals. SMH. Everything and everyone has changed.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing Manh00d After He Shook Hands With A Man In by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
blood of Zachariah....

Jesus is still Lord.

OMG!!!

(1) (Reply)

Suside!!! Help..please Somebody Talk To Me Out I Am About To Commit Suside. / My Husband Rejected Me In The Middle Of The Road With A Month Old Baby..but God / How To Treat A Woman Right: 15 Ways To Make Her Want To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.