Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,702 members, 7,882,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Cant Sleep Because Of Bedbugs... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cant Sleep Because Of Bedbugs... (374 Views)

Dozens Of Bedbugs Found In Efexexecutive Buses / How To Get Rid Of Bedbugs Using This Simple Methods / (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Sleep Because Of Bedbugs... by HONVick50(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Please I need help on what to use to kill bedbugs in my home...the thing is now much for in my building
Re: Cant Sleep Because Of Bedbugs... by Dexpro: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
HONVick50:
Please I need help on what to use to kill bedbugs in my home...the thing is now much for in my building

Pretend they are not there, they will all die. cool

1 Like

Re: Cant Sleep Because Of Bedbugs... by blackpanthar: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
have you heard of OTAPIA PIA... soak your foam in KEROSINE.... THEY WILL COME OUT AND LEAVE

HONVick50:

1 Like

Re: Cant Sleep Because Of Bedbugs... by NGRsenate: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
You have to take pro active measures and it will cost you.

-start by getting rid of expendable furniture where they have infested. The ones you can’t get rid of, put it in the sun for a week straight. Do same for clothes.

-get a bricklayer and plaster any gaping hole in and around your house. Solid plastering.

-paint the whole house. Why? Bed bugs live in dark holes and crevices. Painting the house will help cover the holes you can see and the holes you can’t see because the paint will enter and then dry up, blocking the bugs in those holes permanently. Thick coat of paint and painting twice is advised.

-painting also applies for wooden furniture. Spraying lacquer on wooden furniture will also help block up holes where the bugs may have infested and laid their eggs.

-try your hands at different bed bug drugs until you find one that effectively kills the residual bugs.

-try and keep your house and surroundings clean. Avoid heaping up clothes before you wash

I hope this helps. It worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Cant Sleep Because Of Bedbugs... by archat: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bros buy sniper and thank me later
Re: Cant Sleep Because Of Bedbugs... by HONVick50(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
NGRsenate:
You have to take pro active measures and it will cost you.

-start by getting rid of expendable furniture where they have infested. The ones you can’t get rid of, put it in the sun for a week straight. Do same for clothes.

-get a bricklayer and plaster any gaping hole in and around your house. Solid plastering.

-paint the whole house. Why? Bed bugs live in dark holes and crevices. Painting the house will help cover the holes you can see and the holes you can’t see because the paint will enter and then dry up, blocking the bugs in those holes permanently. Thick coat of paint and painting twice is advised.

-painting also applies for wooden furniture. Spraying lacquer on wooden furniture will also help block up holes where the bugs may have infested and laid their eggs.

-try your hands at different bed bug drugs until you find one that effectively kills the residual bugs.

-try and keep your house and surroundings clean. Avoid heaping up clothes before you wash

I hope this helps. It worked for me.
Tanks very much...

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Becomes Third Country To Roll Out Malaria Vaccine / Syphilis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, And Prevention / Today I Thank Lord God Almighty For How Far You Have Brought Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.