Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:04 AM

6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus (37176 Views)

South Africans Rejoice As 6 Nigerians Are Killed In Their Country (video) / Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2019
ekestic1976:
These folks aren't Nigerians! They're Nigerians only when they run foul of the law in foreign lands, but Biafrans whenever they want to badmouth the zoo!
the Yoruba's that were brought back from South Africa by an Igbo guy, are they Nigerians?
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by hiltop2: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2019
I know, they're going there for drug stuff

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by JustOkDesign(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

If your boss pays you N30,000 per month,
Assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million (Did I hear you say 3years?)Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group To print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million

What about becoming a billionaire? That's where it gets crazy!

OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you will have saved N12million. It will take about 84 years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people. If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion. This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses for a job and start talking to clients/prospects

You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box...

Yes... the box is still a limitation...

You have no idea what your mind is capable of, do you?

This is what you have to do...

SET YOUR MIND FREE AND THINK LIKE THERE IS NO BOX

The possibilities are endless.
Apt indeed
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Moikiitos: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box...

Hopefully you're practicing what you preach and living it as well...working the talk.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by dazzlingd(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million (Did I hear you say 3years?)Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group To print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million

OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you will have saved N12million. It will take about 84 years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people. If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion. This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses for a job and start talking to clients/prospects

So where is your 1 billion.....??
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by GoldenSon007: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2019
AbdOla:
Na dem Igbokwenu.For U.S na dem,SA na dem,This India na still dem....Thank u all for representing and tarnishing Naija image globally.

Lol Igbokwenu ooooo shocked
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by IBRAHEEM8(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2019
AbdOla:
Na dem Igbokwenu.For U.S na dem,SA na dem,This India na still dem....Thank u all for representing and tarnishing Naija image globally.
[color=#770077][/color]

When they cause issues in foreign land,they are Nigeria.
But at home,they are IPOB.
This people will not stop tarnishing our image globally
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Tulsaguy: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Our people have become the most endanger specie in the world because of many years of failure from the home front and incompetencies in high places at all government level and many decades of failure to have developmental plans that will improve the lot of our people.

We have been rejected in Ghana, killed in South Africa, hanged in Indonesia, maimed in India, imprisoned and beheaded in Philippines, made to face the gallow in all of the gulf countries. Trump called us people from shit hole country, good for nothing but sex, the then English PM Cameron said Nigerians are fantastically corrupt, Hillary Clinton chide Nigerians leaders over the years for their failures to take difficult decisions when it matter most.

First class graduates are presented with either yam, goats or text books, while winners of BBNaija, MTN project fame get N50m cash + N20m car and N30m + life record project respectively free of charge. How do I convince my 17 years old brother to study well in school when many of us who are his elder brothers and sisters are yet to get suitably paid job after University. Those of us who went into business couldn't survive because of the ash realities in accessing startup funds.

Most of these cases of Gboys are graduates who haven't been able to find something worthwhile doing, no excuse for crime though. Jobs in CBN, EFCC, NDIC are only for children of the creme de la creme in Nigeria. Na like so we go de go?

Let's see where all these end us...I know for sure that there is an end, but what that end will be is only known to God who knows tommorow.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by princetg: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2019
They are suspet shocked
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Truthbites: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Nigerians don suffer. Our leaders put us here. Until we take d laws into our hands and get our country back, even Somalia will deport us
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by stanley000: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2019
witchdrum:

Dear SEUN OSEWA,
Dear Senior NL Mods,

I am writing this to bring ya attention to the issue of "posting of stupid & questionable contents on FP" by some immature & naive MODs. It could even be argued that a few are "deeply-tribalistic" in their choice of FP-contents. It's really pathetic, Seun.

I know it ain't my place to write this epistle but, NL is arguably among the top blogs in the whole of AFRICA; as such, its FP-contents suppose to showcase our "standards/principles/mindsets" as a nation to the outside world.

Any content to be posted on FP must be scrutinise by "wise & mature" Senior Mods. Nothing must be posted to FP which does not conduce to the promotion of VIRTUE.

I know you need the VIEWS & CLICKS to sustain this great platform, but I'm certain you'd agree with us, concern NLers, that most FP-contents aint worth it at all. Such contents stains and debase the minds of our younglings.

Promoting Immorality, Vainglory, Tribalism, Hate, Indecency etc for the "green" aint worth it at all. It costs us nothing to be decent human beings.

SaveOurSouls....Mr Seun! I take Mother-Nature beg you. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

We love NairaLand. I know you created this platform to bring solution, not add to our agonies/pains in this Nation.

Anticipating your quick & curative response, Seun.

NB: Fellow concern NLers, pls SHARE till it reaches the appropriate NL authorities. Thanks.
u just posted what I have been preaching since time immemorial. The politicians are no more our problems but these bloggers, they believe promotimg bad news against our dear country increase their income and they keep promoting tribalism, hate, cultural conflicts and worse of all exposing our dents to the world. I am on foreign blogs as well as if you read the kind of crimes being committed by other nations Nigeria is even more safe to live in. the police brutality in USA alone is is worse that even their movies are talking about it but you will never see cnn or Worldstar report about it. these blogs should be completely censored and it they don't comply then they should be shut down. if nairaland has to be taken down to protect our image then so be it.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2019
Abdulnur:

I a spent almost two years without touching the reply button but on this your paragraph, I had to.
I'm truly inspire.
I'll be grateful if you can show me some more business/startups plans.
Thanks in advance.

I'm not actually a business consultant. I'm a business guy though. I just shared the information the way I received it. I'm also trying to apply the advice my self.
Thanks
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Olanipekun1: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaWarrior:
As usual... na dem, customers.. grin
[/s]
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by UncleSlimz(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

NnaaMenn:

I'm not actually a business consultant. I'm a business guy though. I just shared the information the way I received it. I'm also trying to apply the advice my self.
Thanks
NnaaMenn:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Nice one
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2019
dazzlingd:

So where is your 1 billion.....??

I think you're just being negative minded. You should focus on the POSITIVE advice in the text and think of how to practicalise it.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Truthbites: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I fault ur post small.. not that the person won't make money, but it may not add up to how you estimated because many factors will consume part of the so -called earnings, u go pay staff,taxes will be there, insurance, natural barrier go disturb, some of the goods will get lost , etc...for the salt, na wa ..u be Dangote to de supply #2.something billion naira salt?

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2019
Moikiitos:

Hopefully you're practicing what you preach and living it as well...working the talk.

Focus on the text and think of how to apply it, like many people are doing across the world. stop trying to attack the person who posted it. You don't have to show your negative mind all the time.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2019
sagaciousblog:
nice write up. But why ain't you a multi millionaire yet?

Focus on the advice and stop attacking the poster. That's a negative mindset you're displaying.

I simply shared a text the way I received it.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Eidris01(m): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2019
kheny12:
Head must be paining you.No they enter keke Napep from Abuja to Mumbai.
lol
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2019
ednut1:
show us your account balance
It's just terrible, the mindset of many of you here. You'll leave a message and start attacking the person who sent it.
You're damn too negative!

Why not focus on the advice in the text and think of how to apply it for yourself.

I simply shared a document the way I received it too and you and your negative lots are already on my neck. Gosh
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by ednut1(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:

It's just terrible, the mindset of many of you here. You'll leave a message and start attacking the person who sent it.
You're damn too negative!

Why not focus on the advice in the text and think of how to apply it for yourself.

I simply shared a document the way I received it too and you and your negative lots are already on my neck. Gosh
i still repeat show us your account balance. This is not being negative but realistic. In the real world the souvenir would be done by a company owned by dangotes family or a top management staff in his company . Una go just come online dey post shit

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by PapaAdanna: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2019
ekestic1976:
These folks aren't Nigerians! They're Nigerians only when they run foul of the law in foreign lands, but Biafrans whenever they want to badmouth the zoo!

Na true

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by PapaAdanna: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Igbo Amaka!!! grin

Igbo amaka always

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2019
ednut1:
i still repeat show us your account balance. This is not being negative but realistic. In the real world the souvenir would be done by a company owned by dangotes family or a top management staff in his company . Una go just come online dey post shit

You've zeroed your mind on Dangote's company already. Dude, it was just an example.

You really have a problem
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by ednut1(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:

You've zeroed your mind on Dangote's company already. Dude, it was just an example.

You really have a problem
i have no problem. My problem is with such write ups that deceive people

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2019
ednut1:
i have no problem. My problem is with such write ups that deceive people
There again. Negative
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by HeavenShield: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Shared as recieved

==================
Modified

A lot of persons are already displaying their negative mindset, attacking the poster instead of focusing on the message and advice in the text.

I just shared an information that I thought would benefit many of us. Im also trying to apply it too myself. I'm not a billionaire yet. You can have rest of mind now.

And if you're already planning a negative retort after reading, please keep it to yourself

Oya now...

God bless you NnaaMenn
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by bahdpersona(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2019
The Nigerians are Thomson Nwafama, 29, Chijioke Obiacha, 28, Desmond Uzochkwu, 25, Okoliegbe Henry Onyedika, 33, Okeke Justin, 32, and Chukwunyere Christian, 30.

I knew it's the igbos
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by writeprof(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Shared as recieved

==================
Modified

A lot of persons are already displaying their negative mindset, attacking the poster instead of focusing on the message and advice in the text.

I just shared an information that I thought would benefit many of us. Im also trying to apply it too myself. I'm not a billionaire yet. You can have rest of mind now.

And if you're already planning a negative retort after reading, please keep it to yourself
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by writeprof(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2019
NnaaMenn:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Shared as recieved

==================
Modified

Thanks! Great reminder! This is real FOOD for thought indeed!

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Na them.The developers.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus by sunnitus: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2019
Elemosho478:
They are running away from one shithole to another shithole

Nyamirin are funny people
that's why they are far more better than ur whole generational tribe.....
that's why we are exploiting the world, we're dominating, enriching our families and collectively developing while ur people remain at the mercy of one fat belly alhaji for survival and impoverish....
ndia ala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) / Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten / Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.