Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House (38407 Views)

BBNaija: "Khafi Has CCD, That's Why She Had Sex Severally' - Sex Therapist (Pix) / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by roladex(f): 1:05am On Sep 16, 2019
TheOlusanjo:
This is as far as the Nigerian-British police lady, Khafi can go in the house. In the Eviction show that saw Tacha, Seyi and Mike saved, Khafi's exit can be said to be easily predictable as everyone saw it coming.

If Khafi draws the positives, it is  a win-win situation for her, She gets to reunite with Gedoni outside the house and we might as well expect a Teddy A and Bambam 2.0

Read more on: https://www.theinfong.com/bbnaija-updates-khafi-evicted/
at least she don win car.she no loose

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by Agugbadin: 3:49am On Sep 16, 2019
johnlvis:
Tacha peper dem .

So Tacha is still in that house, very sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by TechCapon(m): 5:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Ibime:
You left policeman job in UK to come hustling for BBNaija level type of endorsements. OK
police job can never give her what she's gotten from bbnaija

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2019
Make she go meet Gedoni so that dem go continue where they stopped.
Her libido is too high jare
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by johnlvis(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2019
[Make in peper u quote author=Agugbadin post=82271894]

So Tacha is still in that house, very sad [/quote]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by CEOwatazs: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2019
starbuck:
I don't watch the show but I want to know how many females are in the house atm

Two females..

Tacha and others

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by Ibime(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2019
TechCapon:
police job can never give her what she's gotten from bbnaija

What has she gotten from BB Naija?

Next na to live fake life on Instagram like all former contestants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by obeycian(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2019
I love this lady's accent no b small..
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by djoey89: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2019
cybriz82:

So Diana n Elo are more popular than khafi

I hope you know that it is who was nominated that we can vote for?. So is it the viewers fault when the housemates don't nominate who you want to leave. Let us use logic abeg..
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by Lamanii22(f): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2019
TheOlusanjo:
This is as far as the Nigerian-British police lady, Khafi can go in the house. In the Eviction show that saw Tacha, Seyi and Mike saved, Khafi's exit can be said to be easily predictable as everyone saw it coming.

If Khafi draws the positives, it is  a win-win situation for her, She gets to reunite with Gedoni outside the house and we might as well expect a Teddy A and Bambam 2.0

Read more on: https://www.theinfong.com/bbnaija-updates-khafi-evicted/

Awwww my girl khafi... Always keeping the house liveeee.... I'd miss you greatly....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by maasoap(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2019
lovingyouhun:
Hehehehehehehhehehehe, i knew she was leaving today, her votes has always been low.... time to go back to base Khafi, i pray she gets her job back

Time to explain what happened under the blanket with the guy with the G

The Punch online reported that she's relocating to Naija to start acting and presenting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by skyangel(f): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2019
cybriz82:

So Diana n Elo are more popular than khafi

Not exactly. Last week that Khaffi & Elo were both up, Elo was to be evicted after Venita but it happened that only Veni was evited.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by maasoap(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Ibime:

What has she gotten from BB Naija?

Next na to live fake life on Instagram like all former contestants.

Popularity. She's going into acting and presenting. Means that she is relocating.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by Ibime(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2019
maasoap:

Popularity. She's going into acting and presenting. Means that she is relocating.

She will see how much that will pay compared to her current job.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by Ezeudo7: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
no be this 1 they say she knack everything for d house abi no be she?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by cybriz82(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
skyangel:

Not exactly. Last week that Khaffi & Elo were both up, Elo was to be evicted after Venita but it happened that only Veni was evited.

Thanks for d info..
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House by raphy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
all the busy bodies hating on khafi should just stop it.

she jas already make money in the program with #indomiegang
all of you sitting in ya room abi na hotel room de watch it how much are you worth.

anyway next news a beg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Cartoon Do You Still Watch Now You're Grown Up, And Why? / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / Big Brother Naija Season 6 Starts July 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.