Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World (5933 Views)

Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks / Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Godons1: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

All I see in ur write up is a pained afonja wishing to be a biafran grin
Nnamdi KANU and ipob owes u afonja's no explanation we don't look up to you afonja's to bring our report card to you, we will leave u with ur slaves Masters the northerners, awolowo once cried out to the northerners that if they allow biafrans to break free from Nigeria the yoruba's will do the same, we will break free and see, what u verbal warriors will do

Trash.
Answer my questions and stop whining like a girl.

What does Biafran Armies have in common with Potopoto? Is that a their tactical method of fighting their enemies? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you know, I'm not from West.

Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Gerald454: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
ifyboy60:

oga anybody can work into the EU parliament as long as u have been cleared. u guys are so gullible.

even house of assembly here sef allows people enter. village people.
U are just a fool to think so. With such crowd and all were singing and having social talk in the premises of such high profile EU parliament.
Guy u be mumu ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Deepfeel(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Godons1:

Trash.
Answer my questions and stop whining like a girl.

What does Biafran Armies have in common with Potopoto? Is that a their tactical method of fighting their enemies? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you know, I'm not from West.

Same biafran Civilian troops that took on 300'000 British trained Nigerian soldiers from the North, middlebelt west with foreign fighter jets and fought them for 3yrs with no weapons no food , so ask ur question to Nigerian soldiers, how is it that ordinary civilians fought them for 3yrs with no weapons and food, think about it your answer is there
Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Godons1: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Same biafran Civilian troops that took on 300'000 British trained Nigerian soldiers from the North, middlebelt west with foreign fighter jets and fought them for 3yrs with no weapons no food , so ask ur question to Nigerian soldiers, how is it that ordinary civilians fought them for 3yrs with no weapons and food, think about it your answer is there

Why didn't they win the War? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The truth is, the North is not ready to give you your Independence yet. The East is not ripe to rule themselves. This is why we are training Joe Igbokwe on leadership training. We plan to make him (by fire by force) the first Biafran President, when we feel the East is ripe and matured to rule themselves.

Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Deepfeel(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Godons1:

Why didn't they win the War? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The truth is, the North is not ready to give you your Independence yet. The East is not ripe to rule themselves. This is why we are training Joe Igbokwe on leadership training. We plan to make him (by fire by force) the first Biafran President, when we feel the East is ripe and matured to rule themselves.

Northerners and afonja's will never willingly let us have our biafran in 200yrs to come cause they are depending on the resources in biafran land for survivals they abandoned their farms and are holding on to biafran oil,
so we are not looking up to northerners and afonja's to give us biafra we will take it by force
, you afonja's and northerners are the reason Nigeria is backward cause u lack the knowledge to rule this country,
Nigeria was amongst the best in the world when nnamdi azikiwe was ruling this country but you northerners and afonja's destroyed it
we will separate from Nigeria and overtake Nigeria in developing biafra, Nigeria can never develop with northerners and afonja's as leaders

We biafrans will not operate on a centralized federalism governance Nigeria is operating, mayors or governors of every biafran province will have power over his province more than the president or prime minister of biafra so the position of biafran president or prime minister will not be an attractive one at all, the duty of a biafran president will be to handle foreign affairs that concerns biafra that's all, so you northerners and afonja's should worry about ur powerful leaders that will rule u, ours won't have that power to rule but serve grin
Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by oyatz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
I think you should be happy about that.
Don't you want to leave the Zoo again?

orisa37:
In all of this Kanu's Venture, if Nigeria breaks, it will be Buhari's & APC's Undoings.
Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Godons1: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Northerners and afonja's will never willingly let us have our biafran in 200yrs to come cause they are depending on the resources in biafran land for survivals they abandoned their farms and are holding on to biafran oil,
so we are not looking up to northerners and afonja's to give us biafra we will take it by force
, you afonja's and northerners are the reason Nigeria is backward cause u lack the knowledge to rule this country,
Nigeria was amongst the best in the world when nnamdi azikiwe was ruling this country but you northerners and afonja's destroyed it
we will separate from Nigeria and overtake Nigeria in developing biafra, Nigeria can never develop with northerners and afonja's as leaders

We biafrans will not operate on a centralized federalism governance Nigeria is operating, mayors or governors of every biafran province will have power over his province more than the president or prime minister of biafra so the position of biafran president or prime minister will not be an attractive one at all, the duty of a biafran president will be to handle foreign affairs that concerns biafra that's all, so you northerners and afonja's should worry about ur powerful leaders that will rule u, ours won't have that power to rule but serve grin

Oga, stop all this grammar and answer my question.
What does the East contribute to the Economy? I'm patiently waiting for your response.

Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Deepfeel(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Godons1:

Oga, stop all this grammar and answer my question.
What does the East contribute to the Economy? I'm patiently waiting for your response.

Biafra owns the GDP of this country Nigeria simple

The West were farmer's they abandoned their farms for biafran oil the North were farmers they abandoned their farms for biafran oil, the east had oil, they wanted secession Gowon declared war on the east, went on to divide the east into smaller pieces to stop them from uniting and separating from Nigeria but it won't work we still have the eastern map which is biafran map, we own this nation's GDP
Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Godons1: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Biafra owns the GDP of this country Nigeria simple

The West were farmer's they abandoned their farms for biafran oil the North were farmers they abandoned their farms for biafran oil, the east had oil, they wanted secession Gowon declared war on the east, went on to divide the east into smaller pieces to stop them from uniting and separating from Nigeria but it won't work we still have the eastern map which is biafran map, we own this nation's GDP

What does the East contribute to the Economy? When you answer this, I'll address the rubbish you wrote here.

Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Deepfeel(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Godons1:

What does the East contribute to the Economy? When you answer this, I'll address the rubbish you wrote here.
Ur question has been answered read it again

And please answer mine too what does the North and West contribute to the economy
Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Godons1: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ur question has been answered read it again

And please answer mine too what does the North and West contribute to the economy

The East is the parasite Region that only collect from the Federal allocation, without contributing a dime. No wonder, Ibo's find it difficult to live in that tiny underdeveloped Region. Poverty and crime has taking over every nook and cranny of that tiny underdeveloped Region.

Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Deepfeel(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Godons1:

The East is the parasite Region that only collect from the Federal allocation, without contributing a dime. No wonder, Ibo's find it difficult to live in that tiny underdeveloped Region. Poverty and crime has taking over every nook and cranny of that tiny underdeveloped Region.

You haven't answered my question what does the northerners and west contribute to the GDP of Nigeria? They have the biggest allocation in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World by Banmeallday: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Biafra is coming....Instead of being jealous or offended some Nigger Area folks should focus on how to improve their hometowns and communities, unless they are SOOOO dependent on Biafrans...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads / IPMAN Kicks Over N42 Billion Debt, Threatens To Disrupt Fuel Supply / Oduduwa Protest.pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.