Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Full Profile Of Khafi Kareem Biography, Net Worth, Education, Family & More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Profile Of Khafi Kareem Biography, Net Worth, Education, Family & More (3639 Views)

Bobrisky Biography: Age, Net Worth, Education, And Controversies / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Umuobiligbo: Ogbuozor & Akunnwafor Obiligbo Biography And Full Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Profile Of Khafi Kareem Biography, Net Worth, Education, Family & More by abokisas: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Khafi Biography
Officer Khafi Kareem acknowledges that you can have everything in case you have confidence in yourself. She doesn’t merely intend to win the prize money, yet she needs the presentation that being in Big Brother Naija House carries with the objective that she can do societally incredible.

What people can make sure of is that she is secretly competent in communicated word, singing, and moving. She is an Ekiti neighborhood who lives in London.

What irritates you most in different people: When they endeavor to control me or cover me from passing on everything that should be communicated transparently.

What can make you stop the BB game: If I was constrained to something sexual in the Big Brother Naija House.

What will you do with the prize money: I will get a film gathering and host a development show embarking to each state in Nigeria showing the vacationer magnificence spots. I would, in like manner, place assets into respectable aims.
Khafi Age
How old is Khafi? Khafi was born on 1990,  currently 29 years old as at 2019

Khafi Education
Which School did Khafi attended? She is additionally a movement vlogger/Youtuber. Through her video blogs, she tested the status quo as a young dark female cop and an imaginative. She has contributed extraordinarily to the police officer in the UK. Kahafi has a fantastic character, and we anticipate the incredible things she will do on the show.

Read more; http://024kid.com.ng/biography/khafi-biography-net-worth-bbnaija-housemate/

Re: Full Profile Of Khafi Kareem Biography, Net Worth, Education, Family & More by daddytime(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Idiotic English

2 Likes

Re: Full Profile Of Khafi Kareem Biography, Net Worth, Education, Family & More by Adeoludt(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Full Profile Of Khafi Kareem Biography, Net Worth, Education, Family & More by MrTrend(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2019
Let her return to UK, I pray the UK police should accept her back.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kcee And Brother E Money’s Mansion In Their Hometown Uli Is A Must See / Mbgn 09' Glory Chukwu's Wedding Pictures / VIDEO: See This Nake"d Woman Brags About Having The Best Privates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.